Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Mark[_12_] Mark[_12_] is offline

Default Value of discontinued speakers and subwoofer?

Hi all,

I've had a set of Klipsch speakers as well as a M&K subwoofer that I
bought back in '98. Now I'm looking to sell them, and I'm thinking of
either Ebay or Craigslist (probably the latter to reduce shipping
costs). However, since they are 10 years old, I'm uncertain as to what
I should set my asking price to be.

I took a look at Ebay completed auction postings for a guesstimate but
unfortunately, didn't turn up much. So I'm turning to you all.

The equipment is the following: (1) One Klipsch KSF C-5 black center
channel, (2) two Klipsch KSB 3.1 black bookshelf speakers, (3) two
Klipsch KSB S-1 white surround speakers, and (4) one M&K V-75 12"
subwoofer.

For reference sake, pictures are he
http://picasaweb.google.com/braymp/K...ChannelSpeaker
http://picasaweb.google.com/braymp/K...kshelfSpeakers
http://picasaweb.google.com/braymp/K...dSpeakersWhite
http://picasaweb.google.com/braymp/MKV7512Subwoofer

All of the items are in excellent condition and I I have the original
packaging and materials. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Regards,
-Mark
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , Mark wrote:
[...]

How do you reduce shipping costs ?

I generally sell my stuff for about 50% cost, but its likely to go for more on EBAY
with orginal packing.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Mark[_12_] Mark[_12_] is offline

On Jul 7, 11:31 am, (GregS) wrote:
How do you reduce shipping costs ?

Oh, I was going to limit the Craigslist solicitation to those who are
willing to come and pick it up.
-Mark

Easyforpp Easyforpp is offline
Junior Member