Melissa M. Dorsey

Default Overheard at World Science Fiction Convention

"I'm very sorry, but I've found your missing mic in the water cooler."

You don't want to know.
--chak

Natalie Drest

"Melissa M. Dorsey" wrote in message

"I'm very sorry, but I've found your missing mic in the water cooler."

You don't want to know.
--chak

Oh yes we do!

"I won't go into binary counting here. For further information you can
search the Internet, or cut off all but one of your fingers."
-Roger Nichols

WillStG

(Melissa M. Dorsey)

"I'm very sorry, but I've found your missing mic in the water cooler."

You don't want to know.

I hope it was wrapped in a condom. Err - maybe I really don't want to
know..

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Don Cooper

Natalie Drest wrote:

You don't want to know.

Oh yes we do!

Yeah, let's hear more from the Better Half!

: )

Scott Dorsey

You don't want to know.

The basic story: a room full of equipment that should have been secured was
not secured. I came in to find several children running around it, one of
whom was hanging off the side of the fastfold screen. This is very bad.

Later on, the tech who was handling the room came back, and explained
that he had only been gone for an hour or so. Some of his microphones were
missing. He was very upset at a C3000 that had vanished.

It is difficult for me to continue without making disparaging remarks about
the C3000, but suffice it to say that it was found in the aforementioned
water cooler, and it didn't seem to be harmed by the experience.

Personally I am more worried about the fastfold, but it seems to have survived.