JVC

Default 2n5210 replacement

I recently ordered a replacement for a 2N5210 from Mouser, I ordered the
Fairchild BC556B as per their reference tool on the site.

CROSS REFERENCE INFORMATION
BC556B appears as a cross reference match for fairchildsemi 2n5210.

My question is, how can they cross, one is an NPN and the other is a PNP,
how can i use the BC556B as a sub for the 2N5210?

Not being familiar with the TO-92 package, the EBC order seems to reverse
between NPN and PNP, or am i reading the Fairchild reference sheet
incorrectly?

Maybe I oughta stick to fixin toob stuff,!

Vin

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?&han...i&N=0&crc=true