Bad Penny

Default Note to the Kroopologism Brigade

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Oh ye trolls of little intellect, harken to the truth, lest ye fall
into a pit of stupidity and drown in the lapping waters of
antihumanism....

(Arny replying to a Zelniker post)
Those are only cartoons of my positions, Mr. Zelniker, but given your
tendency to act like the world is a cartoon, it all fits with your
apparent mental state. You liked the "Road Runner" cartoons, didn't
you?

Arny has the world's largest collection of Acme soundcards, note.

Bruce J. Richman

Art Sackman wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
.. .

Oh ye trolls of little intellect, harken to the truth, lest ye fall
into a pit of stupidity and drown in the lapping waters of
antihumanism....

(Arny replying to a Zelniker post)
Those are only cartoons of my positions, Mr. Zelniker, but given your
tendency to act like the world is a cartoon, it all fits with your
apparent mental state. You liked the "Road Runner" cartoons, didn't
you?

Arny has the world's largest collection of Acme soundcards, note.

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated hardware used by
some computer technicians when installing parts in computers they "build": ?

Bruce J. Richman

Bad Penny

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Art Sackman wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
.. .

Oh ye trolls of little intellect, harken to the truth, lest ye fall
into a pit of stupidity and drown in the lapping waters of
antihumanism....

(Arny replying to a Zelniker post)
Those are only cartoons of my positions, Mr. Zelniker, but given your
tendency to act like the world is a cartoon, it all fits with your
apparent mental state. You liked the "Road Runner" cartoons, didn't
you?

Arny has the world's largest collection of Acme soundcards, note.

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated hardware used

by
some computer technicians when installing parts in computers they "build":

?

Bruce J. Richman

I don't know, but they are endorsed by Wily Coyote.

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated hardware
used by some computer technicians when installing parts in computers
they "build": ?

Probably something like a counterfit health care professional who thinks
that a once well-known health care facility is still treating patients, when
inf act it was actually closed about 7 years ago, in a highly-publicized
move.

Bruce J. Richman

Art Sackman wrote:

[...]

That's good enough for the Grosse Point Woods clientel - if it exists, that is.
I'll bet the client is pretty impressed with the absence of logos, part
numbers, and/or brand names.

Hey, but what's the difference, all sound cards probably sound the same, just
like other SS equipment used within normal operating limits.

And if the customer has any complaints, they can be sent to a distinguished
testing site in Northern Florida for woofer-induced vibration testing,
questionable semi-scientific quick-switch, quick-fraud, triple blind quizzes
(not tests), and a genuine, non-plagiarized description of all the company's
supplied specifications in easy to understand company language.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)
Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated hardware
used by some computer technicians when installing parts in computers
they "build": ?

libelous claims deleted, but forwarded to my attornies and filed for possible
legal action

Krueger, don't forget to notify the authorities about the person impersonating
Dr,.Bruce J. Richman on RAO. Also, ask Ferstler if the 2 of you can publish
my name in one of his plagiarism-encouraging rags that he writes for.

That is, if anybody named Arny Krueger, who chronically acts like a
sociopathic, paranoid, and demonstrably psychotic liar and purveyor of libel
actually exists.

Has anybody checked out this cretin's identity, claimed occupation, claimed
educational background, and/or any other "facts" coming from his pathological
liar's character on RAO?

Also, how many individuals have complained to this cretin's ISP because of
email harassment and/or libelous false claims on RAO? I iknow of at least 2 or
3. No doubt there are more.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)

P.S. A few months ago, one of RAO's more rational posters asked me to try and
give a few professional opinions re. Krueger's bizarre, self-destructive, and
psychotic rantings on RAO.

More recently Krueger himself cited. For trhose who missed it, here it is:

As regards Krueger, there's probably nothing I can hypothesize that hasn't
already been done by others. His capacity for abuse seems endless, and his
ability to make enemies and chronically attack other people has been documented
by many, most notably Ed Shain, in the classic "Bad Krueger Experience" thread.
Like Ferstler, he makes, in my view, the pathological error of believing in
his own superiority when it comes to "audio knowledge" (whatever the hell that
is), and has even regularly attacked noted professionals in that field such as
Glenn Zelniker and John Atkinson. As has been pointed out by myself and at
least one other licensed psychologist in the past on RAO, he appears to meet
the criteria for the APA DSM-IV description of Paranoid Personality Disorder,
a condition in which hypevigilance, suspicion of others' actions, and thoughts
of being persecuted appear to be salient characteristics. Note that I am not
offering a diagnosis, since that can not be done without a face-to-face
evaluation and other procedures. Note also that I'm obviously referring only
to his online RAO & RAHE behavior, both of which I've had the chancer to
personally observe over the years. While I doubt it, it could be that his
offline behavior is significantly different.
Like Ferstler, he appears to be willing to be regularly attacked, ridiculed and
reviled in the vain hope that his anti-tube, anti-vinyl, anti-individual
preference agenda will win some converts to his various dogmas. Unlike either
Ferstler or McKelvy, however, Arny has apparently been able to reach a unique
distinction - the one person responsible for personal attacks upon more
different, identifiable RAO posters than any other RAO participant. Why does
he continue to regularly attack people whose only "crime" might be a failure to
"buy off on" his agenda? Who knows? My only hypothesis would be that sadistic
hostility towards nonbelievers has become an RAO way of life for him (and was
certainly his M.O. on RAHE until the moderators finally had enough of it). I
hoenstly believe that he revels in his horrible reputation, takes a sadistic
pleasure in trying to bully others, and has no ablity to try and convince
others of the "rightness" of his audio religion through the more rational
methods adopted by more civilized RAO participants.

Since that was written, Krueger has provided numerous posts to validate those
opinions.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)

Lionel

Hereafter the trigger of Dr. Richman hystery :

In fact to be honset Bruce I don't like you.
Your position, your role of RAO's psychologist expert is, IMHO, totally
*biased* and *hypocrite*.
To explain you clearly my state of mind since the begining of our
exchange I think that Dave statements were "factual" without any
passion. Doing so he has exprimed the ethical and deontological reserve
that, IMHO, should be your attribute on a public forum.

Art Sackman wrote:

m...

_____________________________________________ _________________________

[...]

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Nothing of importance, so no point in reproducing idiotic blather

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel failed to demonstrate the ability to engage in rational conversation, or
even to complete one sentence.

Thought disorder and severe intellectual impoverishment noted.

Absence of conscious thought suggests he may well be brain dead.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated
hardware used by some computer technicians when installing parts in
computers they "build": ?

libelous claims deleted, but forwarded to my attornies and filed for
possible legal action

Here's the allegedly libellous text:

"Probably something like a counterfit health care professional who thinks
that a once well-known health care facility is still treating patients, when
in act it was actually closed about 7 years ago, in a highly-publicized
move."

This is obviously way to much of an exposure of incompetence for a certain
someone to even admit that it exists.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated
hardware used by some computer technicians when installing parts in
computers they "build": ?

libelous claims deleted, but forwarded to my attornies and filed for
possible legal action

Here's the allegedly libellous text:

"Probably something like a counterfit health care professional who thinks
that a once well-known health care facility is still treating patients, when
in act it was actually closed about 7 years ago, in a highly-publicized
move."

This is obviously way to much of an exposure of incompetence for a certain
someone to even admit that it exists.

The fraudulent use of the term "counterfeit health professional" by the deluded
phony engineer wannabee Krueger is libelous. This failed, so-called reparirman
and alleged purveyor of scrap parts for computers obviously dosn't know ehat
he's talking about.

Numerous RAO posters have spit on his lying posts for years.

He's insane, and practically erverybody here has known it for a long time.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Oh ye trolls of little intellect, harken to the truth, lest ye fall
into a pit of stupidity and drown in the lapping waters of
antihumanism....

(This includes Norm The Weak and the silly troll "Spiderant" as well
as the other high-end haters.)

About John Atkinson, ****-for-Brains lied:

I just caught him in a number of false claims in two posts I made
yesterday. Is he a liar? That can only be determined if we know his
state of mind. However, a number of his falsehoods seemed to be
pretty suspicious. Not being able to read minds, I decline to make a
public judgment.

In full, mindless attack mode, projecting his mental problems onto
Glenn Zelniker:

This is perhaps the crux of your psychosis. I don't measure my
value by the amount of time I spend on usenet.

I don't either. But Mr. Zelniker you are here on Usenet trying to do
something that is destructive. I guess that means that you measure
your value by how much you can destroy. That seems a bit odd to me.
George Middius has the same problem, it seems.

[snip]

And I agree with almost all of your positions. Here -- I'll
even summarize for you. Don't waste your money on exotic cables
and interconnects. CDs are great. Don't blow your money on
expensive DACs. MP3 is fine. AAC might be even better. Jitter is
a non-issue for most playback. Vinyl playback has some real
problems. The PC is a great tool for listening to music. Even
cheap amps can be indistinguishable from expensive amps. DBTs,
when properly done, can be meaningful and can ameliorate listener
expectation. Green pens are stupid. Freezing your discs is
stupid. I agree with ALL of this.

Those are only cartoons of my positions, Mr. Zelniker, but given your
tendency to act like the world is a cartoon, it all fits with your
apparent mental state. You liked the "Road Runner" cartoons, didn't
you?

In another exchange, after dozens of posts on a topic about which
Krooger proved himself to be dismally ignorant, here he is gracefully
conceding defeat:

OK, let's say I'm wrong about the J-test being flawed because its not
dithered.

Let's. You're wrong. End of story.

Nope. Mr. Zelniker, you owe me a proper explanation, not a
paraphrase, and that AFAIK you've not provided.

Here's Mr. **** advancing one of his bizarre conspiracy theories:

Basically what happened is that John Atkinson, knowing full well that
I was going to be absent for a certain number of days, decided to
take advantage of that fact by attacking me behind my back when I was
away. This typically underhanded trick gives him a number of
advantages which he tried to exploit.

The whole post is at http://makeashorterlink.com/?R14F13909.

Turdy's vendetta against Mr. Atkinson is well documented. Here's
another example:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F47F21909

Anybody who finds an excuse to defend the Kroobeast is a few bricks
short of a load.

So. essentially, you're saying you have no life.

Pooh Bear

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I don't know much about soundcards. Would those soundcards be real,
copyrighted soundcards or would they be counterfeit, pirated hardware
used by some computer technicians when installing parts in computers
they "build": ?

Probably something like a counterfit health care professional who thinks
that a once well-known health care facility is still treating patients, when
inf act it was actually closed about 7 years ago, in a highly-publicized
move.

WOW !

You guys here are *something else* !

Graham

Pooh Bear

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote:

Krueger, don't forget to notify the authorities about the person impersonating
Dr,.Bruce J. Richman on RAO. Also, ask Ferstler if the 2 of you can publish
my name in one of his plagiarism-encouraging rags that he writes for.

That is, if anybody named Arny Krueger, who chronically acts like a
sociopathic, paranoid, and demonstrably psychotic liar and purveyor of libel
actually exists.

Has anybody checked out this cretin's identity, claimed occupation, claimed
educational background, and/or any other "facts" coming from his pathological
liar's character on RAO?

Also, how many individuals have complained to this cretin's ISP because of
email harassment and/or libelous false claims on RAO? I iknow of at least 2 or
3. No doubt there are more.

Crikey !

You're sounding scarily like Phil Allison !

BUT ON STEROIDS !

Graham

( apologies to Phil )

Pooh Bear

Lionel wrote:

Hereafter the trigger of Dr. Richman hystery :

In fact to be honset Bruce I don't like you.
Your position, your role of RAO's psychologist expert is, IMHO, totally
*biased* and *hypocrite*.
To explain you clearly my state of mind since the begining of our
exchange I think that Dave statements were "factual" without any
passion. Doing so he has exprimed the ethical and deontological reserve
that, IMHO, should be your attribute on a public forum.

Do you *always* top post in this manner ?

If so, is it

a) to be annoying ?

b) you don't know any better ?

c) you don't care ?

Thank you,

Graham

Bruce J. Richman

Graham wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote:

[...]

Just finally taking the gloves off after tolerating over 7 years of Krueger's
psychotic, libelous false claims on RAO.

Sorry, but I assume you *may* be insulting me with the Phil Allison reference,
but since I don't get the reference, I don't really care.

I should think that after so long on RAO, Graham, you would find it fairly easy
to tell the truth about who is telling the truth and who is a pathological liar
with loosened ties to reality.

You can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Graham wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote:

[...]

ERRATA:

The sentence below should read "I should think that after so long on RAO,
Graham, you would find it fairly easy to tell who is telling the truth and who
is a pathological liar with loosened ties to reality.

I should think that after so long on RAO, Graham, you would find it fairly
easy
to tell the truth about who is telling the truth and who is a pathological
liar
with loosened ties to reality.

You can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Bruce J. Richman

Out of curiosity, I did a Google search on the name "Phil Allison", to find
he's connected to Internet spy software in some way? That said, I just wasn't
interestred enough to read the site, which is in microscopically poor print.
There is also an adult education teacher in London with a decent web site link.
if the "poor sot" has been targeted and become the subject of Internet Spy Web
Sites, I still fail to see the connection. Unlike the "I'm not Phil Allison"
posts on the latter, the only person on RAO who seems to be claiming that
people are not who they say they are is Krueger.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D. (easily verified)
Licensed Psychologist (easily verified)
PY 2543 (Florida) (easily verified)

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Bruce J. Richman said:

I should think that after so long on RAO, Graham, you would find it fairly

easy
to tell the truth about who is telling the truth and who is a pathological

liar
with loosened ties to reality.

"Loosened ties to reality." Love that phrase. Yours?

I wish I could claim I was the original creator. Alas, not the case. It is a
fairly common phrase used in mental status exams conucted by psychologists and
psychiatrists. It's generally applied to people suffering from conditions like
paranoid schizophrenia, in which auditory hallucinations, ideas of persecution,
and an inability to tell the difference between what is *really* happening and
what the patient *thinks* is happening is often the case. IOW, inability to
distinguish between what is real and what is the product of delusions or
hallucinations.

Bruce J. Richman

Torresists

Subject: Note to the Kroopologism Brigade
From: (Bruce J. Richman)
Date: 8/13/2004 9:50 PM Central Daylight Time

snip

Bruce J. Richman, Nutcase (easily verified)
Certified Psychopath (easily verified)
Confined (Florida) (easily verified)

Fact or opinion? ;-)

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I wish I could claim I was the original creator. Alas, not the case.

"Loosened ties to reality" is a fairly common phrase used in mental status

exams conucted by
psychologists and psychiatrists. It's generally applied to people
suffering from conditions like paranoid schizophrenia, in which
auditory hallucinations, ideas of persecution, and an inability to
tell the difference between what is *really* happening and what the
patient *thinks* is happening is often the case. IOW, inability to
distinguish between what is real and what is the product of delusions
or hallucinations.

You hear it said behind you back a lot, eh Richman?

Just like your loosened ties with reality that led you to advise Marc
Phillips about the current status of inmates in a certain very large
California mental health facility, that in fact closed about 7 years ago?

Tell 'em I'm crazy about this Richman. Demonstrate your "Loosened ties to
reality" for us, again!

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Just like your loosened ties with reality that led you to advise Marc
Phillips about the current status of inmates in a certain very large
California mental health facility, that in fact closed about 7 years ago?

I have friends who live in Camarillo, which is only a few miles from where I
live. They didn't even know Camarillo was closed (nor did I). The only reason
you know is because you looked it up on the Internet, where you spend your
life.

Quit acting like you scored some major point against Dr. Richman. All you did
was correct him on some very, very minor point. You look like a desperately
petty moron harping on and on about this. No one cares.

Boon
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I wish I could claim I was the original creator. Alas, not the case.

"Loosened ties to reality" is a fairly common phrase used in mental status

exams conucted by
psychologists and psychiatrists. It's generally applied to people
suffering from conditions like paranoid schizophrenia, in which
auditory hallucinations, ideas of persecution, and an inability to
tell the difference between what is *really* happening and what the
patient *thinks* is happening is often the case. IOW, inability to
distinguish between what is real and what is the product of delusions
or hallucinations.

snips of psychotic rantings of Krueger - RAO's resident sociopathic libeler -
due to his redundant demonstration of his blatant lack of reality contact.
Krueger's raging paranoia and strong need to follow the commands of the voices
in his head are demonstrated with almost every post he makes

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)
Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Arny said:

Just like your loosened ties with reality that led you to advise Marc
Phillips about the current status of inmates in a certain very large
California mental health facility, that in fact closed about 7 years
ago?

I have friends who live in Camarillo, which is only a few miles from
where I live. They didn't even know Camarillo was closed (nor did
I). The only reason you know is because you looked it up on the
Internet, where you spend your life.

Nahh, I had read it long ago whent he furor over closing it received
national attention

Quit acting like you scored some major point against Dr. Richman.

I think it's a valuable insight about how current he really is.

BTW Phillips, thanks for sharing that you don't remember much that is
published in the LA Times, where there was a feature article about it
Camarillo in 1997. Probably over your head.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Just like your loosened ties with reality that led you to advise Marc
Phillips about the current status of inmates in a certain very large
California mental health facility, that in fact closed about 7 years ago?

I have friends who live in Camarillo, which is only a few miles from where I
live. They didn't even know Camarillo was closed (nor did I). The only
reason
you know is because you looked it up on the Internet, where you spend your
life.

Quit acting like you scored some major point against Dr. Richman. All you
did
was correct him on some very, very minor point. You look like a desperately
petty moron harping on and on about this. No one cares.

Boon

Unlike proven liar and libeler Krueger, I don't spend my life pouring over a
Google search engine. Frankly, as a nonresident of California, I don't profess
to be an expert on the current state of its mental health facilities.
Krueger's desperate attempts to discredit me and many others over the years
with trivia and inconsequentlal claims about irrelevant minutia simply
highlight his desperation.

Fortunately, as you correctly point out, nobody cares about his so-called
discoveries of minor errors. What most people care about is reaonably truthful
statements about others and a rational discussion of audio and music -
including subjective opinions about same. Krueger has repeatedly shown that he
is not capable of normal social interaction with anybody that does not share
his biased anti-preference, anti-subjectivie-opinion views. Instead, he has
almost always, as noted in the classic Ed Shain thread (Have You Had A Bad
Krueger Experience) resorted to unprovoked personal attacks, libel and of
course, blatant lies about those that have disagreed with him.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Unlike proven liar and libeler Krueger, I don't spend my life pouring
over a Google search engine.

Richman, you also seem to keep yourself in isolation from the post-1995
world.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Unlike proven liar and libeler Krueger, I don't spend my life pouring
over a Google search engine.

Richman, you also seem to keep yourself in isolation from the post-1995
world.

Only in the deluded perceptions you hold of others, Krueger.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Just like your loosened ties with reality that led you to advise Marc
Phillips about the current status of inmates in a certain very large
California mental health facility, that in fact closed about 7 years
ago?

I have friends who live in Camarillo, which is only a few miles from
where I live. They didn't even know Camarillo was closed (nor did
I). The only reason you know is because you looked it up on the
Internet, where you spend your life.

Nahh, I had read it long ago whent he furor over closing it received
national attention

Prove it!

Quit acting like you scored some major point against Dr. Richman.

I think it's a valuable insight about how current he really is.

No, I think he'd rather concentrate on HIS patients, rather than something
happening 2600 miles away that doesn't affect him at all.

BTW Phillips, thanks for sharing that you don't remember much that is
published in the LA Times, where there was a feature article about it
Camarillo in 1997. Probably over your head.

Actually, I lived in Virginia in 1997, and read the Washington Post every day.
I remember nothing about Camarillo.

Boon

Sander deWaal

Pooh Bear said:

Do you *always* top post in this manner ?

Some do, yes.

If so, is it

a) to be annoying ?

Some do it for that reason.

b) you don't know any better ?

Some use Outlook Distress and do not know any better.

c) you don't care ?

Most top-posters don't I guess.

It's like reading an interview from bottom to top.
What top-posters don't realize, is that each post can and will most
likely be regarded by itself.
In my case, I purge read posts with every new retrieval.
Meaning, I don't get to see what post one's responding to.
There are certain users who don't attribute quotes.
Their posts become meaningless to me that way.

I don't think they intend their posts to be meaningless, but there you
go. OE users don't know better, despite countless referrings to using
Agent or an other decent newsclient.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
Pooh Bear

Sander deWaal wrote:

Pooh Bear said:

Do you *always* top post in this manner ?

Some do, yes.

If so, is it

a) to be annoying ?

Some do it for that reason.

b) you don't know any better ?

Some use Outlook Distress and do not know any better.

That may indeed be a disadvantage.

I checked out MS's offerings for newsgroups and rejected them as I felt
much better is available.

c) you don't care ?

Most top-posters don't I guess.

I suspect you're right, although I will confess that in rare cases a
top-post is at least inoffensive when you don't have to scroll down pages
to find out what's going on.

It's like reading an interview from bottom to top.

So true !

There's a regular in another NG who has a great tag-line that encapsulates
this concept perfectly but I forget it exactly now.

What top-posters don't realize, is that each post can and will most
likely be regarded by itself.
In my case, I purge read posts with every new retrieval.
Meaning, I don't get to see what post one's responding to.
There are certain users who don't attribute quotes.
Their posts become meaningless to me that way.

I don't think they intend their posts to be meaningless, but there you
go. OE users don't know better, despite countless referrings to using
Agent or an other decent newsclient.

For newsgroups like this one I actually use Netscape ( old 4.7 version ) .
It takes some beating. The presentation is simple, clear and easy to
grasp. Who needs more than that ?

I'm familiar with Agent but find it too *feature rich* if you like, to be
as practical in this instance.

Regds, Graham

Pooh Bear

Sander deWaal wrote:

(Bruce J. Richman) said:

Out of curiosity, I did a Google search on the name "Phil Allison", to find
he's connected to Internet spy software in some way? That said, I just wasn't
interestred enough to read the site, which is in microscopically poor print.
There is also an adult education teacher in London with a decent web site link.
if the "poor sot" has been targeted and become the subject of Internet Spy Web
Sites, I still fail to see the connection. Unlike the "I'm not Phil Allison"
posts on the latter, the only person on RAO who seems to be claiming that
people are not who they say they are is Krueger.

The Phill Allison that Pooh is referring to, is a well-known poster
from OZ. He mostly posts in aus.hifi or rec.audio.tubes.

And elsewhere too, such as the pro audio groups.

His manners leave somewhat to be desired, you will note.

They do indeed.

The comparison doesn't hold any water. Allison is a raving lunatic who
insults everyone, whether they agree with him or not.

That's the bit that I thought was similar to BJR.

Calling any poster you don't agree with a liar / imposter / charlatan / fool /
defective et al.

To be fair, ( this is where the comparison does indeed fall apart ) Phil Allison is
actually quite competent technically. His personal skills seem to let him down as
does his preponderance to take umbrage too easily.

The Oz variety of Mad Willie "Lord Valve", so to speak.

LV is a cuddly nice person in comparison !

Graham