Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ian

Default Help - JVC CH-X99 CD Changer shows "Reset 3"

Does anyone know how to reset this model? It came fitted to a
second-hand car but without the manuals.

The CD magazine got stuck and the radio display showed "Reset 3".

I have searched JVC's web-sites but can't find details of this exact
model. Other models suggest holding the "eject" button down but the
CH-X99 ejects when you open the door and doesn't appear to have any
buttons.

(I found a manual eject slot that allowed me to remove the CD magazine
but it still seems to want to have its electronics reset.)

Any advice gratefully received.

Regards,
Ian