Default Dodge Ram with Infinity Stereo System

I have purchased a Dodge Ram 1500 with a "seven speaker Infinity System".
This is what the sticker had - a $$$ cost increase for the "seven speaker
Infinity Stereo System". I don't know if this includes an amp or what. Can
someone help me with information on this system? It has been suggested that
these speakers are not "up to Infinity" normal standards and I should change
them out....I just don't know what each one does. There is one in each door
and what appears to be three in the dash, one on center and one on each
side. I do not want to change out the factory HU or RAZ but I do want a
good sounding system.

thanks,
marshall