Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Yitong.Phou@gmail.com is offline

Default Carver HR 895

I want to get my Carver HR895 fixed. I can turn it on but there is no
sound. I live in Renton, WA. Is there anyone in my area can fix it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article .com,
wrote:

I want to get my Carver HR895 fixed. I can turn it on but there is no
sound. I live in Renton, WA. Is there anyone in my area can fix it?

Bill Gates? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to get my Carver HR895 fixed. I can turn it on but there is no
sound. I live in Renton, WA. Is there anyone in my area can fix it?

There is a shop somewhere in the Seattle area that was the only place
authorized to do repair work on Carver tuners when Bob was out of ownership
of the company.

I'd suggest you check the Carver website or correspond with them...probably
can refer you. If not, I'd consider sending it back for factory repair. In
this day of UPS/FedEx the factory is just about as convenient (and often
faster) than the local neighborhood shop.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr. JBorg, Jr. is offline

Yitong.Phou wrote

I want to get my Carver HR895 fixed. I can turn it on but there is no
sound. I live in Renton, WA. Is there anyone in my area can fix it?

Go on have a look at your yellow pages Tong, and check for your
local audio electronic technician shop. There's one particular shop
where I'm at, and I've gone friendly with the lead tech man in past
2 -3 yrs and had trusted his judgement. He cost me $45 minimum
for a quick look and simple fix. Carver is a fairly common brand
and that's a plus. Your weak link could be just one imperfect knob
in manner of speaking.

Carver TX-2 Bert Lippel Marketplace 1 January 6th 05 09:02 PM
FA:Carver TFM-25 larks Marketplace 0 October 18th 04 02:30 PM
Carver HR-895 blah Pro Audio 2 September 16th 04 01:57 AM
Carver TX-11 Mike Copeland Tech 24 January 27th 04 07:00 PM
Carver M-1.5t Roy Tech 8 October 17th 03 12:48 PM