Equivalency Search Tool

Old June 14th 18, 11:03 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_]

Default Equivalency Search Tool

All:

If some of you, like me, are forever messing about with vintage/obsolete solid-state equipment, here is a handy website to find out equivalencies for obsolete semi-conductors, that also includes my latest search. Put in what you have on top, and it spits out equivalencies below.

https://alltransistors.com/crsearch....fe=20&caps=TO3

I am sure most of you have this tool already, or something similar, but for the one-or-two otherwise, there it is.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA