OT

Old May 23rd 18, 08:46 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default OT

As there's little else going on here, this is deep.

http://forbassplayersonly.com/big-ta...-derek-smalls/

Old May 24th 18, 03:42 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_]

On 23 May 2018, geoff > wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

> As there's little else going on here, this is deep.
>
> http://forbassplayersonly.com/big-ta...-derek-smalls/

Derek Smalls is one of the great artistic thinkers of our time.
Old May 24th 18, 04:04 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 24/05/2018 2:42 PM, Nil wrote:
> On 23 May 2018, geoff > wrote in
> rec.audio.pro:
>
>> As there's little else going on here, this is deep.
>>
>> http://forbassplayersonly.com/big-ta...-derek-smalls/

> Derek Smalls is one of the great artistic thinkers of our time.

Why restrict it to just 'artistic' ?!!

Old May 26th 18, 03:00 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill[_4_]

geoff wrote:
> As there's little else going on here, this is deep.
>
> http://forbassplayersonly.com/big-ta...-derek-smalls/
>
> geoff

"With him the ink is never dry..."

Poetry. Sheer poetry.