g3gtsboy

Default looking for installer in Rio Grande Valley TX and review from you guys on this system plan

I'm looking for a good installer in Rio Grande Valley to do some
fiberglass work for me. I havent ever done any glass and I'm a little
apprehensive about doing it myself with no experience. I'm planning
on doing a MDF baffle, ie no flashy fiberglass, just using glass in
the well to optimize space. Want custom mdf grills so I can still use
some of my hatch area without danger to the subs.

Car is a 2003 Eclipse GTS http://members.sounddomain.com/g3gtsboy

Current gear consists of

Clarion DXZ945MP w/sirius tuner module and Ipod
PPI 4800.2 (silver)
a/d/s/ 346is components, (need mdf baffles, they fall through the
stock door openings). Will surface mount the tweeters in the sail
panels.

2 IDQ 10's

Probably will purchase a used 2600.2 for the subs and add some rear
speakers when I can afford it.

speaking of which, since the rear speakers will barely be audible when
tuned should I just get some 6x9's for the rear or do another pair of
components like a/d/s/ 2 series?

For Sale
Clarion HX-D10 in near new condition (best offer)

old install http://members.sounddomain.com/pcdoctor