Default Pioneer FH-P404: How to display the time?

Hello:

I have a Pioneer FH-P404, but I do not have the manual. After
replacing the car battery, I managed to set the clock to the correct
time, but I haven't figured out how to change the display to show the
time instead of the tuned frequency. Before I replaced the battery,
the time would display about 20 seconds after changing the volume,
frequency, etc. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
Brian