mdh

What type of head unit are you using? There are some interfaces for
stock by
http://icelink.densionusa.com/
http://www.blitzsafe.com/blitz_catal...z_catalog.html
if there isn't one for you i'd think of going alpine w/ipod control or
eclipse with an aux in.

--
mdh
mdh's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30155

Caroline Hicks

Default ipod

Has anyone got any better ideas (products) for the ipod in the car. I have
the FM transmitter and it sounds like crap through the speakers.

john.moyer

look at PIE.net They have some ways of tricking your head unit to think
that the IPOD is an add-on CD Changer. This is a direct wired solution that
will sound great.