Cal

Default LF: CHEAP CD Head Unit

Hey

Like the subject says, I am looking for a cheap sub I am willin to pay
$40 for a working CD player for my 97 Civic. Sellin the car off, an as such
took my Alpine out . I am located in Mississauga an don mind driving
around to pick it up. Please let me know if you have anything available.

Thanks

Cal

cal @ rogers dot com

Bruce Chang

"Cal" lol @ lol .com wrote in message
Hey

Like the subject says, I am looking for a cheap sub I am willin to pay
$40 for a working CD player for my 97 Civic. Sellin the car off, an as
such took my Alpine out . I am located in Mississauga an don mind
driving around to pick it up. Please let me know if you have anything
available.

Thanks

Cal

cal @ rogers dot com

I got an old Pioneer Tape deck!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cal

Ya I know, half of the people have written USA shipping only, which kinda
sucks, and I have never bought things off ebay so still a llt skeptical.

wrote in message
oups.com...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well billions of people have. Its safe. Check the feedback if its good
then your ok. Also filter the searches to include worldide shipping, or
Canada or where ever you are.