Bob Morein

Default Answer for Roadkill, a.k.a., "Jupiter Audio"

"trotsky" wrote in message
Bob, I'm puzzled by a few things. You seem to be claiming I haven't
paid enough dues as an audio manufacturer,

No, you incompetnet fraud.
I'm saying your products, so called "Jupiter Audio" loudspeakers, are crap,
and you are a fake, a fraud, a charlatan, con artist, and whatever words
apply to someone who is trying to take other people's money without
returning fair value.

Let me know if you require any further interpretation.

I see no evidence that Jupiter Audio products fulfill the basic requirement
of merchantibility, which means that Greg Singh may be in violation of
implied warranty laws that exist in many states.

trotsky

Bob Morein wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

Bob, I'm puzzled by a few things. You seem to be claiming I haven't
paid enough dues as an audio manufacturer,

No, you incompetnet fraud.
I'm saying your products, so called "Jupiter Audio" loudspeakers, are crap,
and you are a fake, a fraud, a charlatan, con artist, and whatever words
apply to someone who is trying to take other people's money without
returning fair value.

Let me know if you require any further interpretation.

I see no evidence that Jupiter Audio products fulfill the basic requirement
of merchantibility, which means that Greg Singh may be in violation of
implied warranty laws that exist in many states.

I see. So I asked you a couple of simple questions about Quentin, and
you can't answer them. That was a bit predictable. I find it ironic
that guys that claim to be writers can't last five seconds in a round of
wordplay with me. What do you think about this, Bob?

AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 22nd 04 12:05 AM
Crazy market saturation! CatalystX Car Audio 48 February 12th 04 10:18 AM
RECALL NOTICE JUPITER AUDIO trotsky Audio Opinions 0 September 10th 03 01:14 PM
A Day in the Life of Jupiter Audio Bob Morein Audio Opinions 17 September 9th 03 09:11 PM
System balance for LP? MiNE 109 Audio Opinions 41 August 10th 03 07:00 PM