David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default BLACK EASTER RABBITS IN ALASKA ......

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message ...
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:32:58 GMT, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
wrote:

This is all the more reason for _absolutely_ ignoring such posts. Even when you
condemn the original post, you are giving the poster exactly what he wants --
attention.

_What_ post? I didn't see no post.

I ran into the post... shoulda' been watching my step. g

However, I didn't say what it says I said in what you said that I said
above. As a matter of fact, I don't recall acknowledging this thread
at all until now, so I don't know where my name came from. I've been
deleting any new entries. But the complete lunatic that placed this post
here, likely never saw the results anyway.

DM

Willie K.Yee, M.D.

wrote:

This is all the more reason for _absolutely_ ignoring such posts. Even when you
condemn the original post, you are giving the poster exactly what he wants --
attention.

_What_ post? I didn't see no post.

I ran into the post... shoulda' been watching my step. g

However, I didn't say what it says I said in what you said that I said
above. As a matter of fact, I don't recall acknowledging this thread
at all until now, so I don't know where my name came from. I've been
deleting any new entries. But the complete lunatic that placed this post
here, likely never saw the results anyway.

DM

Well you didn't say it. As the indicate it was nested inside some
other stuff in the thread.

Apologies for misquoting the quoting quotation marks or lack thereof
of something or whatever WHAT hell I am F***ING SORRY!!!!! OK ??!?!?

Willie K. Yee, M.D. http://users.bestweb.net/~wkyee
Developer of Problem Knowledge Couplers for Psychiatry http://www.pkc.com
Webmaster and Guitarist for the Big Blue Big Band http://www.bigbluebigband.org

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message...

Apologies for misquoting the quoting quotation marks or lack thereof
of something or whatever WHAT hell I am F***ING SORRY!!!!! OK ??!?!?

Well F I N E then ! Peace on you and all of your friends, too. ;-)

See you guys in a few days...

DM

noctilux

I SUSPECT (strongly) that this is someone's covert attempt to discredit
another. Do you really think they'd freely post their real name? who
knows...

SSJVCmag

... I don't recall acknowledging this thread
at all until now, so I don't know where my name came from. I've been
deleting any new entries. But the complete lunatic that placed this post
here, likely never saw the results anyway.

DM

YEAH, WELL, oops capslock...
Um...
Where IS that post...?

SSJVCmag

On 3/27/05 7:19 PM, in article 84I1e.31376$mq2.29018@trnddc08, "David Morgan
(MAMS)" wrote:

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message...

Apologies for misquoting the quoting quotation marks or lack thereof
of something or whatever WHAT hell I am F***ING SORRY!!!!! OK ??!?!?

Well F I N E then ! Peace on you and all of your friends, too. ;-)

See you guys in a few days...

I STILL say that the Rabbis there are failing their communities by RUSHING
through these traditional ceremonies. These things SHOULD take time, They
SHOULD be that important...

Harumph

jv

Ben Bradley

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:46:35 GMT, SSJVCmag
wrote:

... I don't recall acknowledging this thread
at all until now, so I don't know where my name came from. I've been
deleting any new entries. But the complete lunatic that placed this post
here, likely never saw the results anyway.

DM

YEAH, WELL, oops capslock...
Um...
Where IS that post...?

Your news server isn't running a Mommy Filter, is it?

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley