Patrick Turner

Default Andre Jute should **** off.

Andre jute said, in a long winded stream of foul mouthed claims against me :-

Phil can speak for himself, but I am kicking you slackly jabbering arse all over the pitch because you tried to tell me what I can write about and how I can write about it,

I will try to moderate you "all over the pitch" because you cannot control
your language, and you keep up the barrage of lies, and BS.

So, get lost.

Patrick Turner.

Lord Valve

Patrick Turner wrote:

I will try to moderate you

You won't moderate ******, son. **** off yourself.

Lord Valve
American (and you can like it)

Patrick Turner

Lord Valve wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:

I will try to moderate you

You won't moderate ******, son. **** off yourself.

But I am sure if Andre Jute or Phil Allison
wrote posts about you, the way they write about
all these guys here and myself, you wouldn't hesitate to
tell them to **** off.

I will state what I think, and if that is group moderation, self
regulation,
whatever, then so be it.

You and all your dogs and guns don't scare me one bit.

Patrick Turner.

Lord Valve
American (and you can like it)

Lord Valve

Patrick Turner wrote:

Lord Valve wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:

I will try to moderate you

You won't moderate ******, son. **** off yourself.

But I am sure if Andre Jute or Phil Allison
wrote posts about you, the way they write about
all these guys here and myself, you wouldn't hesitate to
tell them to **** off.

I will state what I think, and if that is group moderation, self
regulation,
whatever, then so be it.

You and all your dogs and guns don't scare me one bit.

Patrick Turner.

Plenty of "brave" available from 13,000 miles away, eh?

Lord Valve
American (do I have to say it again?)