Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
rockintots

Default B & O display wall

we have a display wall, purchased from B & O for our store. It consists of
panels that lock together and install on the wall. There are areas for
shelving and component display. The wall is completely covered with
rocks/stones and is really sharp looking. I can confirm the exact
size...but I believe it is about 14ft wide x 8 to 9 ft high.
The store has been sold and we need to sell this wall within the next few
weeks. It is located in North New Jersey...close to NYC.
thanks!

Wall display for CDs? Jay Kadis Pro Audio 7 February 9th 06 03:46 PM
TFT display into a car?? M_P Car Audio 0 February 8th 05 09:12 PM
Display has no hard wire connections. Denny B Tech 3 December 24th 03 07:00 PM
Display has no hard wire connections. Denny B General 0 December 24th 03 06:32 PM
Face Plate Display Connections Denny B Car Audio 0 December 24th 03 06:04 PM