Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Brian L. McCarty

Default FS: Paradigm 9SE

Nice Paradigm 9SE Speakers. For info and images please visit:

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/9se.html

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Ted

Default Paradigm 9SE

Sweet...

"Brian L. McCarty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nice Paradigm 9SE Speakers. For info and images please visit:

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/9se.html

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default Brian gets that old time religion

"Ted" wrote in message
NOT... I liked the way "brian" is supporting Kenny now! About time.

"John Richards" wrote in message
Yea, Ken, Brian is a real sweety isn't he?

"Ted" wrote in message
. ..
Sweet...

"Brian L. McCarty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nice Paradigm 9SE Speakers. For info and images please visit:

Brian finally gets that "old time religion".
Brian, we're all waiting for you to come out and confess that you don't
really like Bose.