veedub

Default a-b switch box for hooking up twoo six channel sources

I was just wondering why no one has made a-b switch box for
multi-channel source. I would like to buy an Sacd/dvd-audio player,
but my Sony processor only has on 6-channel input for the by pass. I
currently have my Sony 2000es preamp hook up to the Sony 9es
processor. I am unwilling to buy a receiver as I feel I get better
sound from separates.
What I need is a switch box to hook the pre amp into and the six
channel from the SACD/DVD audio player. since you have to use the
audio converter in the player

veedub
George M. Middius

veedub said:

I was just wondering why no one has made a-b switch box for
multi-channel source. I would like to buy an Sacd/dvd-audio player,
but my Sony processor only has on 6-channel input for the by pass. I
currently have my Sony 2000es preamp hook up to the Sony 9es
processor. I am unwilling to buy a receiver as I feel I get better
sound from separates.
What I need is a switch box to hook the pre amp into and the six
channel from the SACD/DVD audio player. since you have to use the
audio converter in the player

I don't know what you're looking for because your description is
unclear. But you could do some surfing anyway.

http://www.nilesaudio.com/products/s...switching.html
http://www.smarthomepro.com/77707.html

I'm sure there are other manufacturers also.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

veedub said:

I was just wondering why no one has made a-b switch box for
multi-channel source. I would like to buy an Sacd/dvd-audio player,
but my Sony processor only has on 6-channel input for the by pass. I
currently have my Sony 2000es preamp hook up to the Sony 9es
processor. I am unwilling to buy a receiver as I feel I get better
sound from separates.
What I need is a switch box to hook the pre amp into and the six
channel from the SACD/DVD audio player. since you have to use the
audio converter in the player

I don't know what you're looking for because your description is
unclear. But you could do some surfing anyway.

http://www.nilesaudio.com/products/s...switching.html
http://www.smarthomepro.com/77707.html

I'm sure there are other manufacturers also.

I think he wants a 6-channel analog switch. I kludged one out of two RS A/V
switchboxes, each of which handles three channels.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I think he wants a 6-channel analog switch. I kludged one out of two RS A/V
switchboxes, each of which handles three channels.

Do you realize that "kludge" rhymes with "fudge"?

Now think about a certain snow sled.....

Arny Krueger

"veedub" wrote in message
om

I was just wondering why no one has made a-b switch box for
multi-channel source.

What about

http://www.digitalconnection.com/pro...audio/mas3.asp

GeoSynch

'lil Georgie navelgazed:

I think he wants a 6-channel analog switch. I kludged one out of two RS A/V
switchboxes, each of which handles three channels.

Do you realize that "kludge" rhymes with "fudge"?

Which also rhymes with "pudge" and "gimp" also rhymes with "chimp", Curious George.

And what does Mid-Yut rhyme with? Take your time, feebleminded one.

GeoSynch