Mixin' Sjogren

Default Any experts on Ford MP3/CD/SatNav - some answers please...

*MP3*

I'm interested in Ford CD Players that can also handle MP3s, compatible with
my (UK) Focus Ghia 2003.

OR are there any MP3-compatible CD changers they do? That way the head unit
only has to be CD changer compatible. This would be good if I go for the
9000 SatNav head unit for example.

I have found the 6000 MP3 which looks basic but does the trick.

Also there is the Blaupunkt/Ford version which offers more features but is
not compatible with the UK Ford steering adapter.

Now I hear the 9006 offers in-dash 6-CD changer and the guy on eBay says it
also does MP3 CDs? Is this too good to be true?

Any other info appreciated

*DAB DIGITAL RADIO*

Also wondering if there are any Ford ICE units that support DAB digital
radio, perhaps even as an after-purchase add-on? The units I'm interested in
are under my name in this forum, namely SatNav or MP3-CDs (I have a Focus
Ghia 2003.)

*SATNAV*

Finally, I've been researching the Ford 'own brand' Satellite Navigation
offerings compatible with the 2003 Ford Focus, and so far can only find the
following:

Ford VNR 9000
Ford/Blaupunkt TravelPilot
(both as seen he http://tinyurl.com/3rbrb)

Some questions about each Ford model:

Does it allow MP3 playback?
If not, what about through a CD changer -- do Ford make an MP3 compatible
one?
Does it offer full TMC traffic rerouting in the UK?
Is there any way to upload POI (Points Of Interest) such as speed camera
databases?
Any good screenshots showing off the map a bit better?
Does it offer different viewpoints like 3D map view?
Does it show things like ETA etc. as the screenshot doesn't?

Better still, can anyone e-mail or weblink me to a manual for each system?

Many many thanks to any of you guys who can help