Javi

Default how to manually seek in this (look photo)

hi, i have recently bought a car with a Pioneer DEH P815 RDS cd
player. My first car. My first player. The problem is that i don't
know how can i manually seek stations... No buttons "right" and "left"
anywhere... Many buttons with 3 functions, and i cannot make the
different functions work ... Holding for a long time, double
clicking... nothing. They only change the preset station.How do the
different functions of the buttons 7-12 be selected?
i dont have the manual... If anyone can try to guess how it works,
specially the manual seek, thank you very much in advance

You can see a picture he
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/jherr...r-deh-p815.gif . If
you can't see the picture, the buttons and their functions a
1- station 1
2- station 2
3- station 3
4- station 4
5- station 5
6- station 6
7- station 7, "DISP" and "EDIT"
8- station 8, "PTY", PAUSE icon, and RDM
9- station 9, "LOC" and "LIST"
10-station 10, "ITS" and "ITS.P"
11-station 11, "COMP" and "BSM"
12-station 12, "MANU" and "RPT"

"AF/REG" button
"D.MODE/LEARN" button
"SOURCE" button
Vol + and -
Tony F

Well, I'm sure someone here knows for sure, but my guess would be it has
something to do with the FUNCTION button at the far lower left corner.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

"Javi" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Mike G

"Javi" wrote in message
om...
hi, i have recently bought a car with a Pioneer DEH P815 RDS cd
player. My first car. My first player. The problem is that i don't
know how can i manually seek stations... No buttons "right" and "left"
anywhere... Many buttons with 3 functions, and i cannot make the
different functions work ... Holding for a long time, double
clicking... nothing. They only change the preset station.How do the
different functions of the buttons 7-12 be selected?
i dont have the manual... If anyone can try to guess how it works,
specially the manual seek, thank you very much in advance.

Try the Pioneer website for a manual.
http://tinyurl.com/4fhkn
IME most manufacturers allow you to download PDF manuals.
Mike.