NaTaS

Default eclipse dv3101 dvd player?

I have a friend at works that says his eclipse dvd player model dv3101 will
not play burned dvd discs. He has heard that some people are able to get
these to play burned dvd's, Does anyone have any information on what
settings he might need to burn the disks with, programs, special disks? -r
+r what ever, he has a dual layer +/- r burner on his computer so what ever
type he needs he can do. He has also been in contact with Eclipse
themselves and they confirmed that it is possible, but they will not give
him specifics.

Thanx in advance for any information you can share.
James

winkenstein

YO James, it's me,the paper shredding junkie! (ha-ha-ha), you know who,
i had no idea you watched this site also.
cool!

winkenstein