Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Art, George, TT, et al: No KP refs, OK?

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate" references? If
Arny mentions it, we'll know why. But if no one else speaks of it, it
can't be blamed on anyone else. It really is revolting, isn't it? Just
on a human level, it's repugnant.

Thanks for your consideration.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 15, 10:13�am, Jenn wrote:
Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate" references? �If
Arny mentions it, we'll know why. �But if no one else speaks of it, it
can't be blamed on anyone else. �It really is revolting, isn't it? �Just
on a human level, it's repugnant.

Thanks for your consideration.

I will comply, Jenn.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Thanks for your consideration.

I will comply, Jenn.

Thanks

Boon has been assimilated.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Thanks for your consideration.

I will comply, Jenn.

Resistance is futile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references? If
Arny mentions it, we'll know why. But if no one else
speaks of it, it
can't be blamed on anyone else. It really is revolting,
isn't it? Just
on a human level, it's repugnant.

Thanks for your consideration.

For the record I am sick to death of it and the way Arny
keeps raising it and accusing all and sundry of heinous
crimes against children - your good self included!

I wish to see this whole sordid matter and the perpetrator
exposed. At this point in time it is looking awfully like
Arny is the prime suspect.

Once this episode is concluded it will be interesting to see
how long the attention seeking Troll will take before he
raises it again or accuses more people of crimes against
children!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

Shows how seriously people take you, Jenn: Zero.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those topics.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Art and TT Keep Right On Trolling the "Dead Nate": emails. Who is Jenn and why does she waste her breath on them?

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those
topics.

No you haven't Art. Your claims otherwise show how low your self-awareness
is.

Art, you've been trolling this topic for nearly 10 years. Got any new
tricks?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead
Nate" references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.
Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those
topics.

No you haven't Art. Your claims otherwise show how low
your self-awareness is.

Art, you've been trolling this topic for nearly 10
years. Got any new tricks?

Free pass #1

Yes Art, you did give me my free pass last night, didn't you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

So stop talking about and they'll stop. Is it worth it to you?

Shows how seriously people take you, Jenn: Zero.

lol That's fine, Arny. Take the initiative. If you stop and they
don't, then it will be clear who is at fault.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline