Posted to rec.audio.tech
AMBROSE AMBROSE is offline

Default How to built a dolby amplifier part by part ?

I want to built custom dolby amp.Can any one help me with the guide?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

AMBROSE wrote:

I want to built custom dolby amp.Can any one help me with the guide?

You first need to be a Dolby licensee.

Fix that first.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tech

"AMBROSE" wrote ...
I want to built custom dolby amp.
Can any one help me with the guide?

What do YOU mean by "dolby amp"?

Do you just mean a multi-channel power amplifier?
If so, there are many sources of DIY amplifiers, and
you can make as many channels as you wish.

Do you mean some kind of intergrated preamp and
amplifier with a Dolby decoder built in?

You cannot buy Dolby decoding hardware without a
Dolby license. And a license is not something you can
get for a one-off hobbyist project.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen Peter Larsen is offline

AMBROSE wrote:

I want to built custom dolby amp.

I think it would be wiser to get a surround sound preamp - or
""preceiver"" - and the consider how to implement power amplification,
suggestions on that have been posted by other people.

Regards

Peter Larsen