Crossovertome53

Default ripoff ******* on ebay beware

Beware of this ******* ripoff artist and anyone in this area selling on eaby or
any other audio site ask the party to ship it cod instead and protect
yourself.....

Jing Zheng
22451 Bayberry
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
United States
(562) 590-6889

William Sommerwerck

Beware of this ******* ripoff artist and anyone in this area selling
on eBay or any other audio site. Ask the party to ship it COD instead...

Even COD is no protection against fraud.
William Sommerwerck

Beware of this ******* ripoff artist and anyone in this area selling
on eBay or any other audio site. Ask the party to ship it COD instead...

Even COD is no protection against fraud.
Record Ho!

I think the gentleman means he paid for an audio item from this guy and the
guy never sent the goods.
It's sad that this happens. You have the address of the individual. If in
fact he did commit fraud you need to look up the Chamber of Commerce in the
town of Mission Viejo, California in that zip code of 92692 and notify the
Authorities (Police).
Let them know exactly what has happened. You may want to fax copies of your
emails and payment methond with a receipt to the Police Department and ask
them how to proceed towards pressing charges. You can also go to your local
branch of the FBI to the Interstate Fraud Division and ask how to file your
case. That is what I would do!

If you did purchase through ebay you can start with them. If you paid by
Paypal lot's of items have a feature built in to it to prevent this. Lot's
of people say they don't like Paypal but I have had tremendous luck with
them. If you in purchased an item through Audiogon contact the
Administrator with your facts. They can't do a lot but they will watch out
for this character if you purchased this item through AG. Once alerted he
will not post again.

Recordho!

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
On 14 Jul 2004 14:15:18 GMT, (Crossovertome53)
wrote:

Beware of this ******* ripoff artist and anyone in this area selling on

eaby or
any other audio site ask the party to ship it cod instead and protect
yourself.....

Jing Zheng
22451 Bayberry
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
United States
(562) 590-6889

Why don't you tell us what he did so you don't sound like a libeling
larry

Abbedd

ansermetniac

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:42:05 -0400, "Record Ho!"
wrote:

[...]

.. .
wrote:

Beware of this ******* ripoff artist and anyone in this area selling on

eaby or
any other audio site ask the party to ship it cod instead and protect
yourself.....

Jing Zheng
22451 Bayberry
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
United States
(562) 590-6889

Why don't you tell us what he did so you don't sound like a libeling
larry

Abbedd

How far would he get suing ebay under the theory of agency

Abbedd

ansermetniac

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:00:57 -0400, Alex Rodriguez

says...

How far would he get suing ebay under the theory of agency

depends on whether his lawyer budget is bigger than ebay's lawyer budget.

A very realistic repsonse. Unfortunately

Abedd
-------------
Alex

Agent_C

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:42:05 -0400, "Record Ho!"
wrote:

That is what I would do!

....and it would likely accomplish nothing.

A_C

Agent_C

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:12:04 GMT, ansermetniac
wrote:

A very realistic repsonse. Unfortunately

****ing lawyers... They should all die!

A_C

Agent_C

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:39:55 -0400, Alex Rodriguez
wrote:

Until the day you need one. Then you will change your mind

No, I'll just bend over and pretend I'm enjoying it.

A_C