Posted to rec.audio.pro
ramtazz ramtazz is offline

Default Oktava 219 Mic Mods

Hi... I am acquiring 2 of these mics for $10 per and wish to find the
schematic and listing of things to remove/replace and add. Can anyone
point me in the right direction? I know Scott Dorsey, long time
member of this group has written a ton on this subject, as well as
that magazine piece.

Thanks.

Bill
Rampage Sound Studios

Call Recording magazine at 303-516-9118 or write to editor at recordingmag.com
and ask for a copy of the article. It's available in reprint although the
back issue is out of print now. It's the June 2005 issue.

sx 202 mods geezer Pro Audio 1 March 28th 06 03:06 PM
Oktava ML52 mods? Federico Pro Audio 6 August 10th 05 08:39 PM
mods, mods, mods.... mainmachine Pro Audio 8 April 21st 05 09:10 AM
La4 upgrade mods Bill Buswinka Pro Audio 2 October 27th 03 08:22 PM