SnowCherries

Default Support Local Music ribbon

awesome magnetic ribbon. i think this is so much better than the
Support Our Troops ribbons. http://www.funkyribbons.com

Mike Rivers

In article .com writes:

awesome magnetic ribbon. i think this is so much better than the
Support Our Troops ribbons.
http://www.funkyribbons.com

I like the "Support Ribbon Profiteers" one. I'm sure there are others
in the lot that will appeal to certain zealots who have crept into
rec.audio.pro recently.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )