New blog on Edgar Villchur

Old June 21st 15, 05:58 PM
mvberg mvberg is offline
Junior Member

Default New blog on Edgar Villchur

Dear Friends,

I am Miriam Villchur Berg, the daughter of Edgar Villchur (1917-2011), inventor, author, and educator.

Audiophiles know him as the inventor of the acoustic suspension loudspeaker, the inventor of the dome tweeter, and the founder of AR, Inc. (Acoustic Research).

Audiologists know him as the inventor of multi-channel compression in hearing aids.

I am writing to announce a new blog on all matters relating to my father.

Please visit the Villchur Blog at:

www.villchurblog.com

I will be writing stories from his life, details of his inventions, and other interesting tidbits. There may also be guest bloggers to deal with some of the technical details.

If you want an introduction to Edgar Villchur’s life and work, you can read it at:

www.edgarvillchur.com

or on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Villchur

I hope you enjoy the blog. Please subscribe to be notified of new posts.

Miriam