GreenTone007 GreenTone007 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Arkansas
Send a message via Yahoo to GreenTone007
Post Rarest Challenger Ever?

I have a Bogen Challenger CHA 75A Pa amplifier dated 1974, I need a schematic, ive found the schem. for the CHA 75 but not 75A, it has 2 power tubes instead of 4 like the 75. Im a guitar amp builder and this thing just baffles me. Id like to change the preamp to a more guitar friendly layout, 5f6 or 5e3, but the power section is crazy on this thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
GreenTone007 GreenTone007 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Arkansas
Send a message via Yahoo to GreenTone007

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTone007 View Post
I have a Bogen Challenger CHA 75A Pa amplifier dated 1974, I need a schematic, ive found the schem. for the CHA 75 but not 75A, it has 2 power tubes instead of 4 like the 75. Im a guitar amp builder and this thing just baffles me. Id like to change the preamp to a more guitar friendly layout, 5f6 or 5e3, but the power section is crazy on this thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
found out 75 and 75a are same amp just different tubes. thanks