Posted to rec.audio.pro
reqluq reqluq is offline

Default sound system and..

Hi, I need a sound system for a small lecture hall about 20 by 50 feet. I
have in mind the mackie srm 450e's two of them. The lecturer wants to be
able to record the lecture and question and answer sessions. It will be
about 3 to 4 mics involved. I need suggestions for a recording setup (not
computer) to record at least 3 tracks so they can be mixed later. I have a
zoom 16hd but was looking for something less wieldy.
Also I would like to setup up an *audio bar* listening post where I can have
two or three audio tracks playing at one time with 3 or 4 earphones attached
to each. Maybe a couple of mp3 players with a patch bay?
Tia
req