Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] greenzrx@gmail.com is offline

Default WTB: ITC-1 Parts Good 3 head cassette deck

On Thursday, January 16, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, John D. Hinckley wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find drivers/crossovers for ITC-1's. 3 way
monitor size speaker that I bought in '84(?) and still love. Would like to
locate source of spares. Also if anyone knows where Richard Davison is(who
owned Innovative Techniques), it would be appreciated.
I would also like to buy a reliable 3 head cassette deck that also has
analog meters, as well as rotary record level controls. Less then $300 or
so.
thanks

john

Hi John. Richard Davidson is my uncle. I couldn't tell you if he still has parts for your 1's, (if i recall, the drivers were from Audax(sp?) a french company) however, he may be able to recommend replacements.

--Chris