Posted to rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default CD's not quite over with yet

http://tinyurl.com/7j8h67g

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri
Posted to rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

hank alrich wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7j8h67g

Downloads, especially data-compressed ones (ir 99.9% of them), are fine for
transient ****e that nobody will remember, much less miss after the crappy
player it is one is broken, or one's HDD dies.

Call me a stick-in-the-mud if you like, but I find that forking out for a CD
is firstly a good 'check' on if you really want it. And when you've got it
you have something real, and can then format-shift it if you desire. ANd
short of losing it or breaking it, will have it for it's working life.

I prefer real things.

geoiff

Posted to rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.audio.pro
Cliff Cliff is offline

On Dec 7, 6:58*am, "geoff" wrote:
hank alrich wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7j8h67g

Downloads, especially data-compressed ones (ir 99.9% of them), are fine for
transient ****e that nobody will remember, much less miss after the crappy
player it is one is broken, or one's HDD dies.

Call me a stick-in-the-mud if you like, but I find that forking out for a CD
is firstly a good 'check' on if you really want it. And when you've got it
you have something real, and can then format-shift it if you desire. ANd
short of losing it or breaking it, will have it for it's working life.

I prefer real things.

geoiff

Correct, Geoffrey, and may i say, am also hewn from the same mud you
are confined in.

C.
Posted to rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.audio.pro
muzician21 muzician21 is offline

On Dec 6, 11:56*pm, (hank alrich) wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7j8h67g

Couldn't help notice that while they added a disclaimer at the bottom
of the article (we can't actually provide any solid citations for this
claim) they didn't revise either the ridiculous 2012 death date or the
grammatical gaffes within the article.

Previewing the CD's End Mike Rivers Pro Audio 5 February 14th 05 01:15 AM
Help, what new CD's do you like? Rolavine General 1 December 27th 04 04:55 PM
A "fix" for CD's B&D High End Audio 8 November 18th 04 01:40 AM
RDH4 CD's--how many different ones are there? DougC Vacuum Tubes 20 August 14th 04 06:14 PM
100 USED CD'S Bmarti2000 Marketplace 0 January 16th 04 08:19 PM