Posted to rec.audio.opinion
pyjamarama pyjamarama is offline

Default So Did Everybody Decamp To rec.mp3.opinion?

I've seen high-end audio salons with more traffic....

Sheeesh!

If Steve Zipser were alive he'd be spinning in his grave....

Middius, too....

Does this mean Arny won?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 6, 11:57*am, pyjamarama wrote:
I've seen high-end audio salons with more traffic....

Sheeesh!

If Steve Zipser were alive he'd be spinning in his grave....

Middius, too....

Does this mean Arny won?

No, it basically means the Usenet is dying and that most people are
too busy with their iPods to worry about devoting whole rooms to their
stereo any more.

What is your opinion? Todd McFadden Pro Audio 24 October 3rd 05 09:56 PM
opinion please BP Audio Opinions 1 December 20th 04 02:45 PM
Need opinion Doug Audio Opinions 30 August 20th 04 08:18 AM
NAD DVD 512 opinion? Harry Franken Audio Opinions 1 July 7th 04 06:15 PM
Opinion Robert A. Fink, M. D. Pro Audio 0 October 29th 03 10:33 PM