Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Observations

If a female comedian is a "comedienne", is a "lesbian" not really
female? Or is the she-that's-the-she a "lesbienne" where the "lesbian"
is the she-that's-the-he?

If "asteroids" are in the sky and "hemorrhoids" in , well, you
know....Shouldn't it be the other way around?

We always hear about serial rapists. The real menace would be the
parallel rapist, though, no?

Why do GIRLS bicycles have lowered top bars when the BOYS really need
this feature, if you know what I mean?

Why is it illegal for a civilian to impersonate a cop but not for a
cop to impersonate a civilian?

Why do people who have been put in Concentration Camps and sometimes
killed in their own country come here and demand that the population
be disarmed and then that people who don't think like they do be,
ahem, rounded up?

If running engines on alcohol made from corn makes sense, why don't
farmers all run their own farms on the stuff?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 27, 2:07*am, Bret L wrote:

Here's a better one: if neo-Nazis are smart, why does everybody on
earth (with the exception of fellow neo-Nazis) despise them and think
that they're really stoopid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Earlier this week, Brett made the following claims:

"The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions. It's certain that Krakatoa equalled
all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some."

To which, I asked:

The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions.

**Really? Prove it. (This'll be fun) You really are a moron.

It's certain that Krakatoa equalled
all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some.

**Really? Prove it.

Thus far, we have been presented with deafening silence. One can only assume
that Brett is a gutless coward, or an idiot. He has either realised that his
statements are bogus, or he has been unable to verify the accuracy of his
statements.

Which is it, Brett? Are you an idiot, or a gutless coward?

I'm betting both.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au