Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default The Respectable Conservative Lynch Mob Strikes Again

The Respectable Conservative Lynch Mob Strikes Again

Posted by Bob on April 24, 2010 at 6:00 am

"National Review ran a special piece on how researchers had discovered that blacks have bad jobs because of discrimination. It said all the factors had been compared, and the only explanation was that blacks were discriminated against.

It would be interesting to compare black income with that of whites
with an average IQ of 80. There are no special programs for THEM, so I
would guess that they are doing MUCH worse. But the IQ difference is
now taboo, and no one is more fanatical to lynch heretics on this than
are respectable conservatives.

The Genome Project is the Only True Faith. It says that there is no
difference between races except skin color. If “scientists” will skew
information on Global Warning, can you imagine what they release on
RACE? It took many years of hard struggle to get rid of the absolute
declaration by every Mommy Professor that it was proven that all
inherited IQs were same.

As I keep saying, to be a forensic crime lab scientist, you routinely
have to do two things: 1) Discern the race of a long-dead corpse even
as a witness, and 2) Swear on the stand that race does not exist.

Once again I am saying what everybody knows but no one on our side
ever says.

The racist bit is so effective even conservatives are being irritated
by it, says the “racist” Tea Party.

But none of them ever asks for a definition of “racist.”

No one THINKS. And they are moral cowards.

Like the IQ heretics, the Genome heretics will take many years to
appear. They were not conservatives then and they will not be now.
What passes for thought on the right can’t reach that high. I’ve lived
through this before, and the “modern science has proven all races are
the same” is old stuff to me.

The same violence was used against anyone who said there are innate
intelligence differences and National Review attacked contrary
information, except for an occasional heretic who got through their
screen. Then they fell back on it doesn’t matter because we are all
the Christ’s Children, after all.

If it didn‘t matter, why did so many of them demand the lynching of
heretics on racial IQ in the first place?

The Bell Curve pretty well shot the last of the equal innate IQ crap,
so two lines developed to counter it. One said that IQ was meaningless
and the other said that IQ was everything.

National Review said that IQ means nothing. We are all Children or all
men are created equal said that IQ didn’t matter and because all
humanity is one.

The other line argued that some blacks had enormous IQs so the average
meant nothing. Mean regression is one consideration here, and so the
fact that the only reason IQ differences are important is that it
shows that the races DO differ. Proving IQ differences with nurture
taken into account, just confirmed that general point.

IQ differences are a sign of SOMETHING important, but no matter what
you prove about them, we do not get the full import of what the
difference is.

Now the Wilson Quarterly complains that people are ALLOWED to talk
about the racial IQ difference. The Bell Curve could not be published
today. William Buckley was the only major American opinionist who
endorsed Europe and Canada’s Thought Crime laws.

Even liberals are a bit shamed by those laws, so Buckley got major
Respectability Points for saying what they wouldn’t say.

That is what respectable conservatives are FOR."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...#comment-46085
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 24, 6:11*pm, Bret L wrote:
The Respectable Conservative Lynch Mob Strikes Again

It will tear the south apart just like it did in the 1800s to early
1900s.