Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Speaking of conspiracies...

I'm kind of surprised that our resident geniuses Senator Sugar, 2pid
and Bratzi haven't brought up the clear Black-Jewish conspiracy
concerning Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_St...Church_bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schwerner

Imagine just how disgusting people are that kill their own children or
beat themselves to death and hide their own bodies just to make a
point.

People like that aren't smart like Senator Sugar, 2pid and Bratzi are.