Posted to rec.audio.pro
JasonDamianUs JasonDamianUs is offline

Default Pro Tools / Reason - ReWire

Anyone know of any good books, tutorials that detail how to to use the
ReWire plugin between Pro Tools 6.4 and reason 3.0.

I've found a few small web pages detailing this process, and have it
working. But I'd like to understand it in depth and learn more then
just the basics.

Thanks in advance.

Windows XP SP 2
PT 6.4