Posted to rec.audio.pro
Raw-Tracks Raw-Tracks is offline
Senior Member

Default FS: UAD-1 Card

I am selling a single UAD-1 card. This is the package Mackie originally
distributed. Please take note that this card is PCI, not PCI-e. Includes
the following plug-ins:

1176LN
1176SE
LA-2A
Pultec EQP-1A
DreamVerb
RealVerb
CS-1
Nigel

The Mackie version was essentially what is now the ProjectPak, but it
also included the full 1176LN and the LA-2A. There was also a deal going
on at the time where I got the DreamVerb plug-in as well. According to
UA's site, it would cost you an additional $360 to add these 3 extra
plug-ins to the ProjectPak. This version did not ship with the special
FXpansion wrapper to use with ProTools. If you want to use this card
with PT, you will need to purchase the FXpansion VST-RTAS wrapper
separately, that's what I did. If you plan to use this card with any
other software platform, you will not need a wrapper.

Once the sale is complete, all assets from my UA account will be
transferred to the new owner, through Universal Audio.

Asking $425usd.

I will include shipping within the lower 48.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
Download Our Multi-Track Masters
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ndaddy@gmail.com is offline

On Mar 12, 9:29 am, Raw-Tracks wrote:
I am selling a single UAD-1 card. This is the package Mackie originally
distributed. Please take note that this card is PCI, not PCI-e. Includes
the following plug-ins:

1176LN
1176SE
LA-2A
Pultec EQP-1A
DreamVerb
RealVerb
CS-1
Nigel

I am interested The Mackie version was essentially what is now the
[...]

Hey Eric,
I am interested. Do you happen to know if it will work in a Mac G5
(Power PC) Tower?
-Douglas

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Raw-Tracks Raw-Tracks is offline