Rob S

Default Linux and Audio work? OMG NO!!!!!!

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 01:00:43 -0400, Micky wrote:

A person was accused of not running digital audio software.
AFAIK a list of directories is pretty dammed difficult to fake.

You don't know much then, because it's very easy to fake.

The person making the accusations is a complete idiot AFAIK.

The original poster is a troll, posting via an open proxy with fake
credentials with the intention of discrediting Linux and Linux users.

Looks to me like you are another Linux kookla who looks for every little
bit and byte to discredit another person. Sorry but we are not geeks like
you are, we are too busy making records.
folk alone.

Looks to me like he's either completely fooled you, or you're another
troll working with him.

-R