Michael Wozniak

Default FS: API/OSA pres, Royer mic

Hi all,

TIme to do some downsizing, so I'm going to part with a few things:

API Rack - Brent Averill lunchbox-style 6-space rack with 2x API 512b, 2x
API 312, and 2x OSA pres. Includes power supply. Will not separate. $3500
firm plus shipping.

AKG 451e w/ CK3 cardioid capsule. Excellent SD condenser. Original, not a
re-issue. Excellent condition. $295.

ROYER SF-121 ribbon mic. Excellent condition, works perfectly. Terrific
sound. Comes with wood box. $975 shipped.

Payment by US Postal Service Money orders only. Escrow accepted at buyer's
expense. Prices are absolutely firm - lower offers will be ignored. No
whining.

More items available at www.novamusicproductions.com/forsale.htm

Thanks,

Mikey Wozniak