Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid...

....here's an idea to help you in your quest to not be confused by
everything.

Before you respond to a post, have somebody smarter than you read it.
That could be the clerk in your mailroom, the guy selling pretzels in
the stand outside, or a drunk homeless person. That could be, as we've
all seen, just about everybody.

In fact, you could help out the latter. If you see a "Will Work for
Food" sign, just pull up, offer them a few bucks, and tell them all
they need to do is answer one question: "What do all of these words
mean?"

You've been publicly peeing all over yourself recently. I'm truly
embarrassed for you.