Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Paul Volcker, Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Says...

"After 30 years in government, serving under five presidents of both
parties and chairing two non-partisan commissions on the Public
Service, I have been reluctant to engage in political campaigns. The
time has come to overcome that reluctance," Mr. Volcker said in a
statement today. "However, it is not the current turmoil in markets or
the economic uncertainties that have impelled my decision. Rather, it
is the breadth and depth of challenges that face our nation at home
and abroad. Those challenges demand a new leadership and a fresh
approach."

He concluded: "It is only Barack Obama, in his person, in his ideas,
in his ability to understand and to articulate both our needs and our
hopes that provide the potential for strong and fresh leadership. That
leadership must begin here in America but it can also restore needed
confidence in our vision, our strength, and our purposes right around
the world."

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...obama-backers/

So someone well-respected in the financial community backs a Dem. How
about that? And the 'liburral' Wall Street Journal quotes him.

Volcker must recognize how poorly the republicans handle money.
They're bankrupting us (and probably pocketing it themselves a la
Cunningham).
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article
,
Bret Ludwig wrote:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...list-of-obama-...

So someone well-respected in the financial community backs a Dem. How
about that? And the 'liburral' Wall Street Journal quotes him.

Volcker must recognize how poorly the republicans handle money.
They're bankrupting us (and probably pocketing it themselves a la
Cunningham).

What this country needs is a Ron Paul, not a Barack Hussein Obama.

Gee, why did you include Obama's middle name? lol

The hedge fund operators and other speculators and financial
manipulators are backing mainstream Dems, yes, and that in and of
itself should be a clear signal to avoid them like the plague. The
only Dems that MIGHT not just **** the average American even harder
are guys like Jim Webb,

The writer of MacArthur Park, By the Time I Get to Phoenix, etc? Who
knew he was a politician? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Feb, 19:55, Bret Ludwig wrote:

*The GOP has become thoroughly gay, thoroughly corrupt, and thoroughly
Jew-jacked.- Ascunde citatul -

Barney Franck switched sides????