Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Capri Capri is offline

Default looking for some good floor speakers but don't want to spend afortune

any suggestions?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Capri said:

any suggestions?

Buy low, sell high.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article
,
Capri wrote:

any suggestions?

Depends on your definition of a fortune ;-) What's your upper price
limit?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

On Feb 2, 5:14�pm, Capri wrote:
any suggestions?

Aperion.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
WindsorFox-{SS}- WindsorFox-{SS}- is offline

Capri wrote:
any suggestions?

It depends on what you consider a fortune to be. I spent $1700 on a
pair of Martin Logans. I would have considered a different pair but did
not want to spend $6000 +

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
WindsorFox-{SS}- WindsorFox-{SS}- is offline

Bret Ludwig wrote:
On Feb 2, 7:25 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

Capri wrote:
any suggestions?

Depends on your definition of a fortune ;-) What's your upper price
limit?

What's a "floor speaker" anyway?

That would be one that, sits on the floor....

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
WindsorFox-{SS}- WindsorFox-{SS}- is offline

ScottW wrote:
"Capri" wrote in message
any suggestions?

Buy used.