Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

Default O Boy, a spam attack

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 17 Ian, 20:22, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

I am alittle more scared of the Islamofascists.
All Huckabee wants tio destroy is the IRS
Isn't that Ron Paul, aka the anti-Gay crusader?
Huckabee want s to eliminate all income taxes and replace them with a
natioanl consumer tax.

Bravo! I'd like to hear him say that and, of course, distance himself
from
the Bible thumpers.

I have nothing against taxes in gnereal, just the way we collect them
now.

I have a problem with the way the ****uplicans spend the tax money.

Either way, Dem or Rep, its great for business in and around D.C.

Reminds me of an incident in the '70's....the big recession...believe it was
73-74 or thereabouts. I was newly divorced...my wife took my son to
Fairfax, VA, and I had to drive down from CT to see him..and did so every
3-4 weeks. I remember the entire Northeast was in a shambles...house sales
way down...construction stopped....and then I went to DC and everywhere I
looked there was nothing but prosperity and building and building and
building.......

That was when I realized what the "beltway cocoon" was all about.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Jan 16, 12:25*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 16, 12:07*pm, " wrote:

On Jan 16, 11:25*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jan 16, 10:55*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Jan 16, 12:11*pm, Jenn wrote:

Everything on my mind today is more interesting than your exchanges with
Shhhh.

How's that for gratitude?

We're busy 'saving' RAO.

lol *I don't mind your exchanges with Scott, I just don't find them to
be terribly interesting, just as I'm sure others don't find my
conversations with Arny to be very interesting. *Nor do I mind Scott's
off-topic posts. *I just find it "interesting" that he feels the need

Now now...that is so Arny like to put needs where there aren't.

Your needs are shown by your predictable behavior.

Your sensitivity to even minor criticism is quite high.
Why is that?

No, it's not. *I gladly accept criticism every day. *I perform publicly
a great deal. *Criticism comes with the territory and listening to it
with a good spirit is one way one improves. *What is find interesting is
when someone goes out of their way to be critical of another, of even
trivial things.

Your post reminds me of the occasional corp e-mail outbursts of
people who want to remind everyone....to not reply all to
corp. wide e-mails. * Sometimes they have multiple echoes.

ScottW- Hide quoted text -

May I suggest in all kindness that you do not continue one of these
pointless RAO exchanges with the RAO *frequent users?

What is your contribution to the group Ludo?
Anything?

ScottW- Hide quoted text -

==============================
ScottW asks:
What is your contribution to the group Ludo?
Anything?

Which group? A bulletin for the elementary school kids to find
out who can copy more pointless exchanges of OTs?
Your "contributions" contributed and contribute to make it a "Group"
that one enters holding one's nose.
Ludovic Mirabel
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 18, 10:30*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 17 Ian, 21:25, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
We disagree on the imminent danger. I do not think the Islamofacists
are the immediate danger in the US. I think they fall under the "over
the hill" danger. I think the folks like Huckabee are a much more
immediate threat to our society.

BTW, a few terrorist attacks, while indeed frightful, will not topple
the US. As I've said many times, if someone wants to hit us, they
likely will. No defense is 100% effective, "at least" while
maintaining individual freedom.-

I don't think Huckabee is about to topple the US.

I think the fundies are working on it. Huckabee is a fundie. Melding
government and religion (*their* religion), using the Constutution at
the federal and state levels to *deny* rights rather than *insure*
them, and so on, are not positive steps IMO.

But, religious agendais only part of the reason I
don't support him. Who wants a President whose anme
sounds like Huckleberry Hound and looks too much like Gomer Pyle?

The people who went to the causcuses in Iowa, apparently.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

joe cipale said:

Personally, I cant tell who is more dangerous:
Huckabee or The Rev Jim Jones...

That seems an odd comparison. What are you getting at?

I irritate sad balls, do you attack them? Doug Miller Pro Audio 0 June 27th 06 10:54 AM
Long attack gate apa Pro Audio 0 December 15th 05 06:41 PM
why 1176Ln and Distressor have attack,release knob inspite of their own program dependent attack and release? bluesjeon Pro Audio 2 January 19th 05 07:19 PM
Dean under attack again Sandman Audio Opinions 0 January 11th 04 05:21 AM
Sonic Attack kgs Audio Opinions 2 November 1st 03 04:56 PM