Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

Default The best speakers in the world are...

"Andre Jute" said:

Can you run Maggies that close to the wall or ist a trick of
photographic perspective?

The MG1s are about 1 meter from the wall, the SMGAs are a bit closer.
Not optimal theoretically, but in the listening position, this suited
me best.
The door on the left is a problem, though.
I need to put carpet on it, or hang some curtains behind the left
speakers.

In my hurry to finish a certain amplifier, I forgot to include a
volume pot to match levels between both pairs.....
The proto is built into the ugly Yamaha case that is on top of my even
uglier hybrid 19 inch case ;-)

Real beauty lies inside! (that's what my wife tells me every time I
look in the mirror and spot some more grey hairs....)

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The Middiot Loses It All

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

The Krooborg is konfused.

Krooglish from the source.

criminials

From "THe USeNET hand-book of Reel wurds, LOt"S", c.
1999, LiarBorg Press, Goose Puke, MI:

criminials (n): 1. individuals known or suspected by the
Krooborg to have participated in conspiracies against
the Krooborg
2. undercover kiddie porn police officers 3. former
Kroopologists

I can certainly recognize some of these "criminials" who
populate your nightmares, Arnii. In that sense, I am
qualified to label them as such.

BTW, I can't help but notice that you have never
repudiated the unflagging support you receive from Bwian
McConArtist.

It's amazing how much snot Middius can liberate[sic] in
just one post. His immense schnzola no doubt resulted
from his Pinocchio-like obsession with lying.

Sorry for you Middiot, that the ordinary English word "liberate" is over
your head.

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed to
map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Sander DeWaal wrote:

In my hurry to finish a certain amplifier, I forgot to include a
volume pot to match levels between both pairs.....
The proto is built into the ugly Yamaha case that is on top of my even
uglier hybrid 19 inch case ;-)

Mmm. All my amps are protos. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Seriously, when I finish an amp case that tidily, I declare it a work
of art. Yours looks a bit Bauhaus...

Real beauty lies inside! (that's what my wife tells me...

A woman of great judgement.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The Krooborg and the Kompany It Keeps

The Beast is angry, very angry. Feces vapor is pouring from its orifices.

BTW, I can't help but notice that you have never
repudiated the unflagging support you receive from Bwian
McConArtist.

It's amazing how much snot Middius can liberate[sic] in
just one post. His immense schnzola no doubt resulted
from his Pinocchio-like obsession with lying.

Sorry for you Middiot, that the ordinary English word "liberate" is over
your head.

;-)

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed to
map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

This is where you need to consult your shrink, Mr. ****. To say I
"liberated snot" implies it was being held captive. If that's what you
meant, who would you suggest was the snot-captor?

Rather than ascribing such a bizarre and twisted train of thought to you,
in your infinite ****fulness, I thought it much more likely that you had
simply lapsed into Krooglish. Now that you've dug yourself into a hole,
your choices are (a) admit you were Krooglishing when you misdeployed
"liberate" instead of a meaningful human word, (b) accept my parsing that
leads to an unnamed captor of the "snot" you perceive, or (c) keep
flailing away and make yourself look stupid, as you customarily do.

Also, I would like to remind you of the
existence of a marvelous tool called a spell-checker. If your computer
skills were a little sharper, you would know how to use one, thereby
avoiding the embarrassment of plopping pseudo-words like "schnzola" in
public.

Are you capable of admitting you Krooglished here as well?

Facts must rattle you, Turdy. You can't do your "debating trade"
shilly-shally with facts.

No response from the Krooborg. Thank's Mr. Kroofeces for, admitting Mr.
Turdborg that, something about the "debating trade" being allergic to
facts Mr. ****-for-Dinner.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 28 Aug 2006 16:53:00 -0700, "
wrote:

Just because you can't get an erection does not mean sex is stupid

Eh?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 30 Aug 2006 11:30:45 -0700, "
wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:
Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

Mr. Jute I see the light. "Subtle wit" can go no further. You're bang
in there with the best of them. Did you try writing for that
screamingly funny citadel of subtle English wit the "Punch" mag.?
Ludovic Mirabel
Please don't hesitate to straighten me out if I'm still missing
something. Nothing like an example.

But you must admit Andre IS funny, Ludo. That thing about people
throwing themselves against his ankles---I still chuckle every time I
read that. I mean, you don't get truly profound conceptual wit like
that every day, even on RAO, the source of most of the wit on usenet.
I think you should give Andre his due.

Plus all his wit is malicious, which is the kind I like best. Don
Rickles, where are you!?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 30 Aug 2006 10:41:50 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

several of the ladies who carry my water and dry clothes up mountains for me

Is Women's Lib altitude limited?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

George M. Middius muddled:

Its usual whining, puling, silly, stupid illiterate twaddle....

Now, Mr. Middius. Which is it that bothers you mo That Mr. Andrew
Jute McCoy's fingers are so far up your fundament that you can taste
them at the back of your throat? Or that you are only its second
favorite sockpuppet?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

paul packer wrote:
On 30 Aug 2006 11:30:45 -0700, "
wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:
Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

Mr. Jute I see the light. "Subtle wit" can go no further. You're bang
in there with the best of them. Did you try writing for that
screamingly funny citadel of subtle English wit the "Punch" mag.?
Ludovic Mirabel
Please don't hesitate to straighten me out if I'm still missing
something. Nothing like an example.

But you must admit Andre IS funny, Ludo. That thing about people
throwing themselves against his ankles---I still chuckle every time I
read that. I mean, you don't get truly profound conceptual wit like
that every day, even on RAO, the source of most of the wit on usenet.
I think you should give Andre his due.

Plus all his wit is malicious, which is the kind I like best. Don
Rickles, where are you!?

Paul says:
But you must admit Andre IS funny, Ludo. That thing about people
throwing themselves against his ankles---I still chuckle every time I
read that. I mean, you don't get truly profound conceptual wit like
that every day, even on RAO, the source of most of the wit on usenet.
I think you should give Andre his due.

Of course he is hilariously funny. Your evidence is foolproof. I tried
to match it quoting his nomination of "a $200:00 speaker I designed "
for the 4th. best in the world.
Some puzzlement: does he too think it is funny?t Is it a part of his
"subtle wit" praised by his American admirer ? Or is he at his best
when he intends to be taken seriously ie. is he unintentionally funny.
Anyone wants to vote?
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B Margaret von B is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
Margaret von B wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:

And which "much more expensive" speaker system outclasses even the
second best Lowther?

Here is a classification of the best speakers ever made:

1. Quad first series ESL of 1957. The speaker designer's reference.

Yeah, Planets sounds so grand with the Quads.

I'm sorry you're poor, Maggie.

Quads are cheap, you dumb ass.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Margaret von B said:

I'm sorry you're poor, Maggie.

Quads are cheap, you dumb ass.

To paraphrase an old saw about inept engineer-wannabes: If you only have a
nickel, every greenback looks like a C-note.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

wrote:
paul packer wrote:
On 30 Aug 2006 11:30:45 -0700, "
wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:
Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

[...]

Nope, wit isn't a popularity contest either. (1) You're thinking of
comedy, a much coarser activity. But hey, if your little hurt feelings
drive you to allign yourself with my fartcatchers (2), enjoy the
miasma.

Ludovic Mirabel

Andre Jute

(1) I've already pointed out that wit is not claimed but demonstrated.
It is, of course, also more than merely the expression of malice by
fools.

(2) Fartcatchers are zero talent, zero achievement creepy-crawlies who
lurk at ankle height commenting on every unconsidered trifle I drop. I
am indebted to Lord Valve for naming them so evocatively. I don't read
posts from this collection of streetwalkers and janitors, so you'll
forgive me if I stop reading you after this round.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
George M. Middius muddled:

Its usual whining, puling, silly, stupid illiterate
twaddle....

Now, Mr. Middius. Which is it that bothers you mo
That Mr. Andrew Jute McCoy's fingers are so far up your
fundament that you can taste them at the back of your
throat? Or that you are only its second favorite
sockpuppet?

Wow, that's cutting to the chase!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

On 31 Aug 2006 03:39:24 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

. But hey, if your little hurt feelings drive you to allign yourself with my fartcatchers (2),
enjoy the miasma.

Sounds like you eat too much yoghurt, Andre.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

wrote:

Big snip of repetitons for bandwidth.

Mr. Jute says:
Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:
Mr. Jute, my poor jokes fell on stony ground.

Mr. Jute answers:

"Oh no, not at all, my dear fellow. It is I who must apologize most
profusely that my jokes were so subtle that they caused you to
embarrass yourself in public. Chris Hornbeck did recently warn both me
and those of his fellow-Americans less sophisticated than him:
" You write with a humor style somewhere drier than Brut,
so shouldn't complain when Americans miss the tongue in
cheek."
-- Chris Hornbeck to Andre Jute -

Anxious not to be classed with Mr. Hornbecks unsophisticated
compatriots and to learn from those more worldly than myself I reread
your posting several times:.
I found the hilarious passages that must be the "subtle jokes" you're
referring to:
I asked you: "How was this classification arrived at?"
You answered:
"Experience. Taste. Judgement. Consultation. Over forty years in the
concert halls".
Now that I get it I, your "dear fellow" and devoted pupil in the humour
doctoral class, I'm seized with helpless laughter. How could I have
missed it?

It's a multiple choice answer, see? If you're a qualified friendly, you
clasp my hand warmly because I've just made you an insider. If you're a
hostile, the manner of my answer patronises you without you quite
knowing why or how, and you react angrily and make a fool of yourself,
as you have, as you continue to do.

Next, even subtler (and funnier) joke
I asked naively thinking that my satirical intention will be obvious:
"Was it
checked with Mr. Krueger for the ABX approval? "
You answered:

"LOL.
Since you're so keen to show how "scientific" you are, sure, I have etc

No, that wasn't my answer. I put a linespace between "LOL" and the next
paragraph to separate two ideas. It is another multiple choice
presented, see? If you're a fool merely looking to score a quick point
off me, you will rush over the linespace -- and have your tires
shredded by the tintacks in the linespace following "LOL". Wit is as
much what is said as what is not said. Empty space resonates, though
God knows it is a disgraceful circumstance that I need to say something
so basic on an *audiophile* conference, that I need to tell a Quad
electrostat owner something that obvious.

"LOL" refers to an *earned* right to sneer at Krueger and his
pretentions. The linespace was a warning to ask if you didn't already
know, a flashing neon sign to anyone sensitive to the language (as a
wit must be). You blundered straight past it.

"LOL.

[[[Linespace reinserted to change gears from establishing my *earned*
right to sneer at Krueger and his pretentions to sneering at Mirabel
and his pretentions:]]]

Since you're so keen to show how "scientific" you are, sure, I have
ABXed ESL and horns behind a curtain.

I don't understand why you didn't get this. I even put quotation marks
around *scientific* to alert you in case you were dullwitted. For you
to miss it makes you very dullwitted indeed. What do you want me to do,
use emoticons, what your claque of dullards calls "smilies"?

It is so boring to explain a joke but here we go. We're still talking
about the single sentence
Since you're so keen to show how "scientific" you are, sure, I have
ABXed ESL and horns behind a curtain.

The "you" in the active "you're" will be dismissed as everyday
vernacular by a friendly but, in a position where I could have used
"we" or "one" or even "I" and didn't, ties a hostile through the chain
of association to Krueger's stupidities. The word *scientific* to a
friendly is a smack at Krueger's pretentions, a delicious joke; I put
it in quotes to help you decide which you are and you missed the boat.
"ABX-ed" is another sneer; when I spent USD160m a year on market
research I called this class of taste investigation "placebo tests"; it
is well known that I think pretentiously "scientific" bow-wow words
like "ABX" merely identify the user as a jumped-up techie presuming to
judge cultural questions he doesn't even know exist. "Behind a curtain"
is another sneer at the Krueger perversion of "scientific method", and
also a double entendre about John Rawls's "Veil of Ignorance" which has
earned me several "heh-hehs" from friends in Boston. The implication is
that from behind the veil emerges merely more non-kulturny ignorance
(cake homogenized sizewise -- never mind, Mr Mirabel, it is a joke for
my Boston chums).

Again, the sentence we have just parsed presents you with several
choices of at least two answers each. Who you will be proven to be, and
whether consequently I approve of you, depends on which interpretation
you choose to react to. Your observed reactions tell me that you are a
chequebook audiophile and a wannabe netwarrior, that I needn't waste
too much time on you.

Let's take one more sentence:

The tests told me which of my
subjects (generally practising musicians, some with worldclass
reputations) have the taste to agree with me.

"Worldclass reputations" should have told you this is an ironic
statement. It is another point where I tell you I back my own
*cultural* judgement regardless of the opinion of anyone else. Your
original mail invited me to take potshots at Krueger and his ABX Krowd,
and I did (this is another), and you were so thick you misinterpreted
them all and took them for potshots at you. And *then* you tell us what
a wit you are! Just as well you told us or we wouldn't have known.

The vast majority choose
either of the ESL (depending on specialty, for instance singers
absolutely adore the ESL57), then the horn, then any point source
speaker (including one I designed to be built for under 200 bucks a
pair"
Mr. Jute I see the light. "Subtle wit" can go no further. You're bang
in there with the best of them.

Eh? I share information with you that cost me a lot of time and money
to gather -- and you want to practice your infantile sarcasm on me?

Did you try writing for that
screamingly funny citadel of subtle English wit the "Punch" mag.?

"Try writing for"? Doesn't work like that. I suppose amateurs may "try"
writing for a journal. But a professional writer is given a commission,
paid in advance, guaranteed publication.

Ludovic Mirabel
Please don't hesitate to straighten me out if I'm still missing
something.

Thank you for the invitation but I don't see any gain from wasting more
time explaining the obvious to you.

Nothing like an example.

Above are the examples you chose, fully elucidated. If you don't like
the truth, tough.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the ability by just smiling quietly to induce apoplectic
fits in the unworthy

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Andre Jute wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Margaret von B wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:

And which "much more expensive" speaker system outclasses even the
second best Lowther?

Here is a classification of the best speakers ever made:

1. Quad first series ESL of 1957. The speaker designer's reference.

Yeah, Planets sounds so grand with the Quads.

I'm sorry you're poor, Maggie. Go along to your plutocratic chum
Ludovic Mirabel and listen to his stacked Quads. You get 3dB extra
every time you stack another set of Quads. Four stacked-63 per side are
just about right for totally anti-social volumes in any room up to 44ft
long; more look like showing off. Or a Bessel Array with 7 or 11 ESL,
depending on how long your wall is and how much space you want to give
to amps to drive a Bessel, makes a very impressive stereo wall of
sound. Nobody could make dumb cracks about Uranus before such a wall of
sound.

With stacked ESL57, would you not get a line array driver effect,
with sound being radiated in vertical wave fronts rather than tending to be
spherical?

The best way to stack two ESL57 is definitely vertically, top to top
with the upper one upside down. Two further ESL57 added to the same
stack would go in the same configuration and then that new unit would
be placed back to back with the first unit at an angle, the open end of
the angle against the side wall of the room, possibly at the halfway
point of its length.

A Bessel Array isn't a line array; the speakers are just placed in
horizontal line. What in fact happens is that the signal is processed
inside the multiple amplifiers required (or in a very complicated
pre-amp which is theoretically possible but which gives me a
mathmigraine just to contemplate) by attenuating and inverting it for
only a few of the speakers in the set, so that the set creates a single
image which has stereo elements. That is why Bessel Arrays of any size
are normally built with point source drivers rather than multi-driver
boxes.

You have completely boom-flazzeled me.
I am not familiar with a Bessel anything very much.

I just visualised having 4 stacked speakers 1,2,3,4 on top of each other to make
a column...

This is suppoed to aid imaging I am told, but having never
used a line array speaker or stacked quads, then I really don't know if
claims about
imaging are correct. Does a line array make a violin sound like its 3
metres high
and played by a giant?

You're talking about an intirely different sort of array to the Bessel
Array I have in mind, which ia a row of speakers horisontally disposed
and manipulated to produce a continuous single wide image with stereo
elements. One would normally build it only with point source speakers
or faux point source speakers like ESL63.

Hmmmmmm....

Suspended line array dynamic speakers are increasingly popular due to
sensitivity gains
and variable directionality especially with PA systems coupled to PC
controlled
speaker directionality so the sound at the back of the audience can be
adjusted to be about the same loudness
and F response as at the front row.

About twenty years ago I was given the Quad II that had been the design
studio reference tube amps at Philips of Eindhoven. The retired Philips
engineer who gave them to me had cheap PA speaks in foam balls hanging
from the two stories-high peaked ceiling of his house, which was also
his listening room after he broke out all the interior walls and and
intermediate floors. Those PA speakers, under the control of a Yamaha
DSP or a bank of gimmicked small, cheap tube amps, gave amazing
quality. He told me then that such arrays of cheap speaks were the
future. Bessel, incidentally, was a Philips engineer and Tony had met
him.

Foam balls with drivers are different to line arrays.....

At a recent cultural festival gig in town last summer line array systems
were used and were
very much smaller but better than walls of much larger "normal" speakers
each side of the stage,
and I had little urge to use ear plugs necessary at such events.

Says something awful about the organizers of such events, and the
expectations of their clientele, if those aware that ears are fragile
need to wear earplugs!

Patrick Turner.

BTW. Is that where you picked up your German lady friend?

Well, I met her through the local newspaper; its always worked better than trying

to date someone local via the dammed Internet, where about 300 local women
lurk and wait to snare the Ideal Man who doesn't exist.

But alas the German Lady romance didn't blossom and I am happily alone again.

Meanwhile I am doing about 200Km a week on the bike and have lost 4 Kg in 6
weeks,
and can ride up hills without granny gears.

I'd rather go for a good ride than a good root.

Patrick Turner.

Andre Jute
Sauvitor in modo, fortiter in res -- family motto

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:
[...]

Now, that you documented for the at length how witty and wise you are I
feel like apologising for ever having doubted it.
As soon as I reemerge to take breath I'll reread your sermon several
times and try to make head or tail of your occult message(s).
Necessarily it will take time.
In the meantime- keep on trucking Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Andre Jute wrote:

Sauvitor in modo, fortiter in res -- family motto

I would expect so, given your behavior.

Gentle in manner, resolute in thing. Neither being either applicable or
accurate.

Suaviter in modo, fortiter in Gentle in manner, resolute in
execution.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

" said:

Andre Jute wrote:

Sauvitor in modo, fortiter in res -- family motto

I would expect so, given your behavior.

Gentle in manner, resolute in thing. Neither being either applicable or
accurate.

Confucius say: "Speak softly, but carry big sword".

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:
[...]

Run, rabbit, run.

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Amps at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Patrick Turner wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Margaret von B wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:

[...]

That became clear as I read your post... Sorry, I should have started
off by explaining why a Bessel Array is special. My famous article on
Bessel from 1995 is here (recommended to be certain to get the tables
reading right):
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/J...n%20BESSEL.htm
and on RAT here
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...08a215 a009d6

Let's discuss Bessels in the Bessel thread.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Andre Jute wrote:
wrote:

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:
[...]

Mr. Jute contributes:
Run, rabbit, run.

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Pity that you want to ruin your very first near-funny reparteee by
recopying your vanity -glass quotes from those famous authorities: a
Perry and a Broskie.
Rabbits are known for their radar sense of tottering sanity. Especially
the rabbits with clinical, professional experience. When
deathly-boring and incomprehensible scribble is coupled with pompous
megalomania the rabbit runs before the hot-air ballon explodes.
Regards Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 2 Sep 2006 10:54:50 -0700, "
wrote:

. When deathly-boring and incomprehensible scribble is coupled with pompous
megalomania the rabbit runs before the hot-air ballon explodes.
Regards Ludovic Mirabel

So. How are you two getting along these day anyway?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

. ..
[dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed to
map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

[dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed to
map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

What's wrong with that ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Krooglish vs. reality

duh-Poopie blithered:

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed to
map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

What's wrong with that ?

Poopie, did you wake up only to make a fool of yourself on this beautiful
day of rest?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=condensor

You're excused. Go gargle with some battery acid.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default On the fat boy Poopie not paying attention in class The Middiot Loses It All

[dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed to
map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

What's wrong with that ?

Graham

I thought you bragged you went to an expensive school and a decent
university, Poopie. And don't argue that your jumped-up
ghetto-polytechnic was merely incorporated in a decent college for the
administrative convenience of socialist wreckers; however true that may
be, you bandy about the name of a good college and therefore must live
up to its standards. No one else that I know who went to UCL will ever
make a slack dullard's spelling error like "condensor".

There is no, repeat no, such thing as a condensor microphone. If you
could distinguish between Latin and Greek roots, as you should be able
to if you paid attention at school, you would know that. What a waste
of money on "educating" a fat boy with an even more sluggish mind. And
don't make the false argument that you're just following the Dunce's
team leader, Arny Krueger. He obtained his "engineering" degree from
somewhere called Oakland, and I doubt Latin and Greek were on the
syllabus where he went to school or even decent instruction in English
(which also covers the different roots), and anyway, Krueger doesn't
brag about his antecedents like you do, so no better is expected of him
(1). Of you, considering how you brag, much better than "condensor" is
expected.

Andre Jute
Our legislators managed to criminalize fox-hunting and smoking; when
they will get off their collective fat arse and criminalize negative
feedback? It is clearly consumed only by undesirables like Poopie.

PS This started off with George Middius objecting to a word Arny
misused in a sentence: "It's amazing how much snot Middius can liberate
in just one post." Difficult to "liberate" snot, Arny, because it flies
out so easily. Point your nose downwards, use your thumb to block one
nostril (by pressure against the outside, idiot, not by sticking it up
your nose), blow hard through the other nostril, snot flies. It is
considered rude to do it on people's carpet, if you know anyone with
carpets. But in general, "liberating" snot must be considered a good
thing, though "expelling" snot might be an apter word. The word you
wanted for your pejorative sentence, dear Arny, was "generate" (rather
than merely "create"; this is still, barely, an electronics discussion
group), in the sense that anyone who creates more of any unhygienic,
unwanted substance like snot is not a nice person. So, entirely free of
charge, I advise you to rewrite your sentence: "It's amazing how much
snot Middius can *generate* in just one post."

(1) In fact, expecting better of Krueger is to patronise one of our
underprivileged American cousins, a form of snobbery that would be
deplorable were it not so completely understandable in the case of
Krueger.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

What is even more striking than your ignorance, Poopie, considering
your claims to be an audio designer, is that you're so universally
unpopular that no one has helped you out with the correct spelling.

Andre Jute

[dot] net wrote in message

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble

It's real simple, Mirabel. I'll paint it for you by numbers:

1. You maliciously tried to score some cheap points off me.

2. For that impertincence I clipped your ear.

3. You have no answer, so you run away whining.

I can only hope you run faster than you rationalize excuses for running
away.

Flick. (If you don't get the reference, see my concurrent post on snot
to Arny Krueger, esq.)

Unsigned out of contempt.
Stop bleating. Please, please, please give me the Silence of the Lambs.

wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
wrote:

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

paul packer wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 10:54:50 -0700, "
wrote:

. When deathly-boring and incomprehensible scribble is coupled with pompous
megalomania the rabbit runs before the hot-air ballon explodes.
Regards Ludovic Mirabel

So. How are you two getting along these day anyway?

Thanks for your concern. The prospect of delving again into Jute trying
to be clever-clever is too daunting to continue. I concede that he can
be fun to read at times . But challenge to his odd hi-fi magalomania
makes nearly incoherent.
Ludovic M

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

On 3 Sep 2006 09:45:03 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble

It's real simple, Mirabel. I'll paint it for you by numbers:

1. You maliciously tried to score some cheap points off me.

I think this is untrue, Andre. Ludo isn't malicious and he doesn't try
to score cheap points.

2. For that impertincence I clipped your ear.

I don't know what "impertincence" is but I'm pretty sure you didn't
clip Ludo's ear. I would have heard it.

3. You have no answer, so you run away whining.

I didn't see Ludo run away whining. I think all that yoghurt is giving
you hallucinations.

I can only hope you run faster than you rationalize excuses for running
away.

Eh?

Flick. (If you don't get the reference, see my concurrent post on snot
to Arny Krueger, esq.)

I saw it and I was ill in the corner.

Unsigned out of contempt.

Oh no, not contempt. That's far too harsh a punishment.

Stop bleating. Please, please, please give me the Silence of the Lambs.

You want Ludo to eat your face?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

[...]

Thank you Paul. He wrote a page and a half to prove that he was witty.
I thought that all he managed to do was to become incoherent.. Put it
to my lack of Jute sense of humour.
He writes anothe page and a half with more of the evidence according to
Jute.
I told him that he can be fun when his vanity is not at stake. But he
won't take anything but worship. And I'm the last person to ask to join
a chapel.
And going toe to toe, line by line analysing Jute oeuvre is the last
thing I feel like doing.
So I concede. Jute wins again
Ludovic Mirabel.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 3 Sep 2006 19:47:48 -0700, "
wrote:

But he won't take anything but worship.

Grain of truth alert!

So I concede. Jute wins again

Andre will always win. He's more determined than anyone else.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Hypertension Hypertension is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip reams of hysterical yapping and scent-marking

Hey RATS,

Full moon coming up on Thursday September 7. Easy to tell isn't it?

Hyper

"I made Jutey-Fruity switch to attack-dog mode.
Terrifying, like being nibbled to death by a duck."

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble

Flick. (If you don't get the reference, see my concurrent post on snot
to Arny Krueger, esq.)

I saw it and I was ill in the corner.

See what you get for an overactive imagination? I hope it wasn't on a
carpet. -- AJ

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble

Flick. (If you don't get the reference, see my concurrent post on snot
to Arny Krueger, esq.)

I saw it and I was ill in the corner.

See what you get for an overactive imagination? I hope it wasn't on a
carpet. -- AJ

No imagination, Andre. It was due entirely to the power of your poetic
description. I concede, through gritted teeth and with burning
envy---you ARE a great writer.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
bassett bassett is offline

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble

Flick. (If you don't get the reference, see my concurrent post on snot
to Arny Krueger, esq.)

I saw it and I was ill in the corner.

See what you get for an overactive imagination? I hope it wasn't on a
carpet. -- AJ

No imagination, Andre. It was due entirely to the power of your poetic
description. I concede, through gritted teeth and with burning
envy---you ARE a great writer.

Why don't you suck his cock while your at it..
Your bloody pathetic Packer

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble
Flick. (If you don't get the reference, see my concurrent post on snot
to Arny Krueger, esq.)

I saw it and I was ill in the corner.

See what you get for an overactive imagination? I hope it wasn't on a
carpet. -- AJ

No imagination, Andre. It was due entirely to the power of your poetic
description. I concede, through gritted teeth and with burning
envy---you ARE a great writer.

Why don't you suck his cock while your at it..
Your bloody pathetic Packer

I see you're as good at sniffing out irony as Arnie is, bassett.

I'm sure Andre is much better at it. Why don't you ask him what I
really meant.