Posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,rec.audio.pro,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,ne.weather
[email protected] piggypalace.4@goodtimessociety.net is offline

Default Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

The lunar calendar and more accurately the Mayan long calendar
predicts 2012 to be the date the gravity of the planet Venus
negatively affects the Moon's lunar trajectory and causes
disruptions in the weather patterns on the planet Earth. Known
only as, and exacerbated by Global Warming. Though for communities
of the time, then dependent largely on agricultural industries, this
was
known as the beginning of the end times or the apocalypse.
The event of Venus' orbit pulling the moon away from us only happens
once every 60,000 to 70,000 years and coincides with landmark claims
of human survival such as the book of Genesis and the predictions of
the Maya.

In order to thwart this new enemy, or threat from outer space as I
like to call it, we need to re-engineer the moons orbit back to a
position agreeable with life on earth. This should be the sole focus
of Global Warming talks and endeavours.

That new bomb the Russians invented should do the trick. Just detonate
it alongside the trajectory of the moon and nudge it back into
place. Do this every once in a while and we'll have a very nice planet
live on for a long time to come. If not, then it is Hell On Road Off,
as the heat of Gehenna burn us all to death.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape
the damnation of Gehenna?" - Jesus Christ

"Control the trajectory of the moon, and you control the seasons,
control the seasons, and you control the weather,
control the weather, and you control global warming,
control global warming, and you control the temperature of the earth.
and that is how we escape." - Beelzebub

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the
stars
all the heavenly array-do not be enticed into bowing down to them and
worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned
to all the nations under heaven. Deuteronomy 4:19

Sincerely yours,

Norman Christian Hoffmann
HAMC

www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net

www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net

www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net

Posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,rec.audio.pro,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,ne.weather
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

wrote in message...

Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

__________________

Citations inserted as deemed necessary
__________________

WEATHER OF MASS DESTRUCTION:

Last month, the Military Advisory Board, a panel of esteemed retired
military officers, issued a report that found "projected climate change
poses a serious threat to America's national security" over the next 30
to 40 years. The report -- "National Security and the Threat of Climate
Change" -- warned that there will be wars over water, increased hunger,
instability from worsening disease and rising sea levels, and global
warming-induced refugees.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0417092232.htm
the content of this cite is posted below in it's entirety

CBS http://wjz.com/topstories/topstories...107074013.html

"The chaos that results can be an incubator of civil strife, genocide
and the growth of terrorism," the report predicted. In an interview with
The Progress Report, Dr. Rajendra Pachauri, Chairman of the
U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), said that
"if the impact of climate change is going to make regions of violence
poorer, then they really provide a level of fertility for inciting disaffection
and resentment against the prosperous world.

That's an indirect effect that can create the conditions for terrorism."
Raising the ire of the right wing, the House Intelligence Committee took
needed action to set aside funds in order to study the adverse impact
that climate change may have on global security.

NATIONAL SECURITY EXPERTS ISSUE WARNING ABOUT WARMING:

Leading environmental scientists predict that climate change will bring about
reduced access to fresh water, impaired food production, more diseases,
land loss and displacement of major populations. "While the developed
world will be far better equipped to deal with the effects of climate change,
some of the poorest regions may be affected most. This gap can potentially
provide an avenue for extremist ideologies and create conditions for terrorism."

citation federal government US Natural Resources Management and Environment Department
http://www.fao.org/docrep/W5183E/w5183e0b.htm

http://www.fao.org/docrep/W5183E/w5183e00.HTM main FAO introduction

The military experts said the fallout from global warming -- massive migrations,
increased border tensions, greater demands for rescue and evacuation efforts,
and conflicts over essential resources, including food and water -- could lead
to direct U.S. military involvement. Ret. General Gordon Sullivan said, "We
found that climate instability will lead to instability in geopolitics and impact
American military operations around the world." A "ferocious drought and
famine" were the driving forces behind the crisis in Darfur, which is "likely to
be seen as the first climate change war."

citation The First Climate Change War
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sudan/stor...067637,00.html

http://wjz.com/topstories/topstories...107074013.html Security Risk

CONGRESS RESPONDS TO THE THREAT:

On the heels of the warnings from national security experts, the House
Intelligence Committee last week voted to include a provision in the
Intelligence Authorization bill that would set aside funds to study the impact
of global warming on national security. "We're concerned that global warming
might impact our ability to maintain national security," said House Intelligence
Committee Chairman Silvestre Reyes (D-TX). "For that reason, intelligence
analysts are already reviewing the impact of climate change to our nation's
security.

Our bill requires that the review be a formal National Intelligence Estimate
and that the estimate be provided to Congress." Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI)
and Chuck Hagel (R-NE) introduced a bill in March that would also propose
similar action. The Military Advisory Board specifically recommended that
the national security consequences of climate change be fully integrated into
national defense strategies, and "the intelligence community should incorporate
climate consequences into its National Intelligence Estimate."

Because conservatives have blocked action on global warming, notes Center
for American Progress Senior Fellow Joseph Romm, "Progressives are driven
to fund a serious effort by our intelligence agencies to understand the dangerous
implications of our do-nothing climate policy."

citation NPR.org "Climate Change and Security PDF
http://capweb.democracyinaction.org/..._ climate.pdf

DENIAL TAKES NEW FORM:

Ret. Gen. Anthony Zinni, President Bush's former Middle East envoy,
said, "It's not hard to make the connection between climate change and
instability, or climate change and terrorism." Zinni underestimated the r
esistance to global warming science by the right wing. Rep. Peter Hoekstra
(R-MI), the ranking member on the intelligence committee, claimed, "There's
no value added by the intelligence community" in assessing global warming's
security impact. Hoekstra has previously said he's "not convinced" that we
need to make "radical changes solely to address the issue of global warming."

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/apr2...7-04-16-05.asp Military Panel

A statement from the House Republican Policy Committee said there is a
real question "about whether global warming is a legitimate intelligence priority."
The Pentagon disagrees. In 2003, it issued a report stating in clear language,
"Because of the potentially dire consequences, the risk of abrupt climate
change...should be elevated beyond a scientific debate to a U.S. national
security concern."

Abrupt Climate Change
http://capweb.democracyinaction.org/...ange2003.pd f

MITIGATING THE EFFECTS:

The Military Advisory Board wrote, "Managing the security impacts of
climate change requires two approaches: mitigating the effects we can
control and adapting to those we cannot." Last week, the IPCC issued its
third working group report urging immediate action to control climate change.
According to the findings, "we have, at most, eight years to freeze and reverse
emissions." Pachauri explained to The Progress Report, "We have to tell the
people of the U.S. that this is something intimately connected with their present
and their future. The cost of inaction is going to be far higher than action. And
the cost of action is really not all that high." The technology "is available to make
immediate change and in others, the capability is expected to develop within
decades. Such is the case with advanced carbon capture and storage technology.
When it comes to energy efficiency and conservation, it could simply be a matter
of policies that give incentive to change." A recent Center for American Progress
poll found that Americans urgently want solutions to curb global warming.

http://www.americanprogress.org/issu...emissions.html
http://www.americanprogress.org/issu...ment_poll.html

_______________________________________
_______________________________________
_______________________________________

SCIENCE DAILY and The Military Advisory Council on Climate Change

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0417092232.htm

Climate Change Poses Serious Threat To U.S. National Security

Science Daily — Global climate change presents a serious national security
threat that could affect Americans at home, impact U.S. military operations
and heighten global tensions, according to a study released today by a
blue-ribbon panel of retired admirals and generals.

The study, “National Security and the Threat of Climate Change,” explores
ways projected climate change is a “threat multiplier” in already fragile regions
of the world, exacerbating conditions that lead to failed states—the breeding
grounds for extremism and terrorism.

The CNA Corporation, a nonprofit research and analysis organization, brought
together eleven retired four-star and three-star admirals and generals to provide
advice, expertise and perspective on the impact of climate change on national
security. CNA writers and researchers compiled the report under the board's
direction and review.

The Military Advisory Board members come from all branches of the armed
services. The board includes a former Army chief of staff, commanders-in-chiefs
of U.S. forces in global regions, a former shuttle astronaut and NASA administrator,
and experts in planning, logistics, underwater operations and oceanography. One
member also served as U.S. ambassador to China.

“Climate change is a national security issue,” retired General. Gordon R. Sullivan,
chairman of the Military Advisory Board and former Army chief of staff, said in
releasing the report at a Washington news conference. “We found that climate
instability will lead to instability in geopolitics and impact American military
operations around the world.”

“People are saying they want to be perfectly convinced about climate science
projections,” he said. “But speaking as a soldier, we never have 100 percent
certainty. If you wait until you have 100 percent certainty, something bad is
going to happen on the battlefield.”

Military Advisory Board members said they remain optimistic that climate
change challenges can be managed to reduce future risks. The first step
recommended in the study is for the national intelligence community to
include comprehensive assessments of climate change in future security
plans, just as agencies now take into account traditional but uncertain threats.

As part of its five specific recommendations for action, the Military Advisory
Board stated that “the path to mitigating the worst security consequences of
climate change involves reducing global greenhouse gas emissions.”

“There is a relationship between carbon emissions and our national security,”
General Sullivan said recently. “I think that the evidence is there that would
suggest that we have to start paying attention.”

“Carbon emissions are clearly part of the problem,” he added.

“We will pay for this one way or another,” stated retired Marine Corps General
Anthony C. Zinni, former commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East. “We
will pay to reduce greenhouse gas emissions today, and we'll have to take an
economic hit of some kind. Or, we will pay the price later in military terms.
And that will involve human lives. There will be a human toll.”

Retired Navy Vice Admiral Richard H. Truly, a shuttle astronaut and former
NASA administrator, said in the report that “unlike the challenges that we are
used to dealing with, these will come upon us extremely slowly, but come they
will, and they will be grinding and inexorable.” Truly also notes that “maybe
more challenging is that climate change will affect every nation, and all
simultaneously. This is why we need to study this issue now, so that we'll
be prepared and not overwhelmed by the required scope of our response
when the time comes”

Environmental Threats Have Security Implications

The report recognizes that unabated climate change could bring an increased
frequency of extreme storms, additional drought and flooding, rising sea levels,
melting glaciers and the rapid spread of life-threatening disease. While these
projected effects are usually viewed as environmental challenges, the Military
Advisory Board has looked at them from the perspective of national security
assessments and has identified them as serious risk factors for:

massive migrations
increased border tensions
greater demands for rescue and evacuation efforts
conflicts over essential resources—including food and water

Such developments could lead to direct U.S. military involvement, the board found.

“Climate change can provide the conditions that will extend the war on terror,”
said retired Admiral T. Joseph Lopez, former commander-in-chief, U.S. Naval
Forces Europe and of Allied Forces, Southern Europe. “Rising ocean water
levels, droughts, violent weather, ruined national economies—those are the
kinds of stresses we'll see more of under climate change.”

“In the long term, we want to address the underlying conditions that terrorists
seek to exploit,” Admiral Lopez said. “But climate change will prolong those
conditions. It makes them worse.”

Impacts on U.S. Military Intervention and Regional Stability

The report describes national security implications of climate change in regions of the world.

Europe

The report states that “Tensions may rise as immigration from Africa and
the Middle East—exacerbated by climate change—places additional social
and economic pressures on countries. Some of America's strongest allies
may be distracted as they struggle to protect their own borders. Such an
inward focus may make it more difficult to build international coalitions, or
engage in exercises to ensure readiness.”

“Europe will be focused on its own borders,” retired Admiral Donald L. Pilling,
vice chief of naval operations, said in the report. “There is potential for fracturing
some very strong alliances based on migrations and the lack of control over borders.”

Africa

The report focuses on the ways in which climate change can contribute to
shortages of food, drinking water and farmland, adding strain in a region that
is already the source of 30 percent of the world's refugees. It states: “Such
changes will add significantly to existing tensions and can facilitate weakened
governance, economic collapses, massive human migrations, and potential
conflicts.”

“We ought to care about Africa because we're a good country,” retired Air
Force General Charles F. “Chuck” Wald said in the report. As deputy commander
of the United States European Command, he was also responsible for U.S.
forces in Africa. (Supervision of American forces in that continent was recently
moved from EUCOM into a new “AFRICOM” command.) “We have a humanitarian
character; it's one of our great strengths, and we shouldn't deny it. Some may be
tempted to avert their eyes, but I would hope we instead see the very real human
suffering taking place there. We should be moved by it, challenged by it. Even in
the context of security discussions, I think these reasons matter, because part
of our security depends on remaining true to our values. …

“We import more oil from Africa than the Middle East—probably a shock to a
lot of people—and that share will grow. …we'll be drawn into the politics of
Africa, to a much greater extent.”

Middle East

Noting this is the region of the world in which the U.S. is most engaged militarily,
the report states that “water resources are a critical issue… and will become
even more critical… Competition for increasingly scarce resources may
exacerbate the level of conflict.”

“The existing situation [in the Middle East] makes this place more susceptible
to problems,” General Zinni, the former CENTCOM commander, said in the
report. “Even small changes may have a greater impact here than they may
have elsewhere. You already have great tension over water. These are
cultures often built around a single source of water.

“It's not hard to make the connection between climate change and instability,
or climate change and terrorism,” General Zinni added.

Latin America

The report states: “Rising sea levels will threaten all coastal nations. Caribbean
nations are especially vulnerable in this regard, with the combination of rising
sea levels and increased hurricane activity potentially devastating to some
island nations … and a likely increase in immigration from neighbor states.”
In addition the report finds that “[l]oss of glaciers will strain water supply in
several areas, particularly Peru and Venezuela.”

Asia

The report finds that many factors may affect the continent. Potential sea
level rise would have a severe impact with almost 40 percent of Asia's
population of nearly 4 billion living within forty-five miles of coastlines. In
addition, the reduced availability of farmland and drinking water and the
increased spread of infectious disease would destabilize the region.

One Military Advisory Board member, retired Navy Admiral Joseph W.
Prueher, views Asia from two perspectives, having been commander
of all U.S. forces in the Pacific and later U.S. ambassador to China.
He suggested, as the full report does, that the U.S. should work with
key international partners, including China, one of the leading emitters
of atmospheric carbon.

“On the issue of carbon emissions, it doesn't help us to solve our problem
if China doesn't solve theirs. And that means we need to engage with them
on many fronts,” Admiral Prueher said in the report. “Not talking to the
Chinese is not an option.”

Impacts on Military Bases and Operations

The Military Advisory Board found that climate change impacts may affect
U.S. military bases, requiring the Pentagon to prepare differently for future
national security scenarios. It outlined specific ways that climate change
will add to the difficulties facing future U.S. military leaders:

Rising sea levels could threaten coastal bases at home and abroad.

Increasing storm activity could deter the military's ability to perform routine
maintenance or carry out regular exercises.

Changing ocean salinity could require changes in sonar and submarine systems.

Drought conditions could require new logistical plans and equipment for
moving water to U.S. troops in war zones.

The need for new kinds of humanitarian operations could necessitate new
training to address these different missions.

Climate change may have differing impacts on the four branches of the
armed services. The former head of the U.S. Army Materiel Command,
retired General Paul J. Kern, said changes may make it more difficult for
the Army to handle basic supplies.

“Military planning should view climate change as a threat to the balance
of energy access, water supplies, and a healthy environment, and it should
require a response,” General Kern said in the report. “Responding after the
fact with troops—after a crisis occurs—is one kind of response. Working to
delay these changes—to accommodate a balance among these staples—is,
of course, another way.”

General Wald raised additional concerns. “There are a number of questions
we should be asking now, if we're to prepare for some of the projected impacts,”
he said in talking about the report. “Will the Air Force be expected to move larger
quantities of supplies, including fuel, food or drinking water? Will they be expected
to move larger numbers of people, perhaps in evacuations? Will we have the right
kind of equipment, personnel and training to handle new missions, without diminishing
our conventional military capacity?

That's barely a start, but it gives you a sense of the scale of potential change.”

The report notes that changes in the salinity of oceans, if glaciers melt and
water temperatures change, could affect submarine equipment such as sonar.
There may also be a greater need for civilian evacuations. Marines and Special
Operations forces are trained and equipped now primarily for small to medium
sized rescue operations.

Admiral Pilling said that if climate change increases the frequency or intensity
of hurricanes, there could be a destabilizing effect on the Navy, especially in
the Southeastern United States. “It may cause you to move ships north to
avoid hurricanes. If a ship's captain thinks he's in the middle of hurricane
season, he's going to go out—get away from port. It impacts maintenance
schedules and impacts operational structures. And that doesn't factor in the
damage that hurricanes can do to our ports.”

The report cites the Arctic as a region of particular concern for military planners.
“If the warming we've seen in the high Arctic continues, then there is a possibility
of a new sea route, a 'Northwest Passage' if you will,” Vice Admiral Paul G. Gaffney II,
former chief of naval research and the former president of National Defense University,
said about the study. “Will we be ready for both that opportunity and a new sea lane to
defend? Will we have the right kinds of ships? Will we be ready for the acoustic
surveillance challenges in a changed environment? Will it inspire a mission that
requires greater air support from the Navy or the Air Force? What kinds of new
basing arrangements will be necessary? These are questions security planners
should be contemplating.”

The Military Advisory Board chose not to engage in debate over climate science
but did note that current levels of atmospheric carbon are already at historically
high levels and are increasing. “This rise presents the prospect of significant
climate change,” the board said in its letter transmitting the report to the American
public. “And while uncertainty exists and debate continues regarding the science
and future extent of projected climate changes, the trends are clear. The nature
and pace of climate changes being observed today and the consequences
projected by the consensus scientific opinion are grave and pose equally grave
implications for our national security.”

The Military Advisory Board called on the Defense Department to find ways to
limit the extent of climate change, in part by controlling its own greenhouse gas
emissions and fuel use while simultaneously increasing combat capabilities
for American forces worldwide.

“Our national security is inextricably linked to our country's energy security,”
said retired Navy Admiral Frank “Skip” Bowman, who was director of the
Naval Nuclear Propulsion program.

“The military should be interested in fuel economy on the battlefield,” retired
Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell Jr., who was deputy Air Force chief
of staff for plans and programs, said in the report. “It's a readiness issue.
If you can move your men and materiel more quickly, if you have less
tonnage but the same level of protection and firepower, you're more efficient
on the battlefield. That's a life and death issue.”

Findings and Recommendations

The report includes several formal findings:

Projected climate change poses a serious threat to America's national security.
Climate change acts as a threat multiplier for instability in some of the most volatile
regions of the world.

Projected climate change will add to tensions even in stable regions of the world.
Climate change, national security and energy dependence are a related set of global challenges.
The report also made several specific recommendations:

The national security consequences of climate change should be fully integrated
into national security and national defense strategies.

The U.S. should commit to a stronger national and international role to help stabilize
climate changes at levels that will avoid significant disruption to global security and
stability.

The U.S. should commit to global partnerships that help less developed nations
build the capacity and resiliency to better manage climate impacts.

The Department of Defense should enhance its operational capability by
accelerating the adoption of improved business processes and innovative
technologies that result in improved U.S. combat power through energy efficiency.

DoD should conduct an assessment of the impact on US military installations
worldwide of rising sea levels, extreme weather events, and other possible
climate change impacts over the next thirty to forty years.

Military Advisory Board Members

The Military Advisory Board is composed of eleven of the nation's most senior
former officers and national security experts:

Gen. Gordon R. Sullivan, USA (ret), Military Advisory Board Chairman, former
Army chief of staff and current president of the Association of the United States Army

Adm. Frank “Skip” Bowman, USN (ret), former director of naval nuclear propulsion
at the Naval Sea Systems Command

Lt. Gen. Lawrence P. Farrell Jr., USAF (ret), former deputy chief of staff for
plans and programs, Headquarters U.S. Air Force

Vice Adm. Paul G. Gaffney II, USN (ret), former chief of naval research and
head of the Navy Meteorology and Oceanography Command

Gen. Paul J. Kern, USA (ret), former commanding general, U.S. Army Materiel
Command

Adm. T. Joseph Lopez, USN (ret), former commander-in-chief, U.S. Naval
Forces Europe and of Allied Forces, Southern Europe

Adm. Donald L. Pilling, USN (ret), former vice chief of naval operations and
Navy chief financial officer Adm. Joseph W. Prueher, USN (ret), former
commander-in-chief of the U.S. Pacific Command and former U.S. ambassador
to China

Vice Adm. Richard H. Truly, USN (ret), former NASA administrator, shuttle
astronaut and the first commander of the Naval Space Command

Gen. Charles F. “Chuck” Wald, USAF (ret), former deputy commander,
USEUCOM and director of Strategic Planning and Policy at Headquarters
U.S. Air Force

Gen. Anthony C. Zinni, USMC (ret), former commander, CENTCOM

Posted to alt.fan.ronald-reagan,rec.audio.pro,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,ne.weather
news to me news to me is offline

dont you ever get tired of spewing this to ppl here who obviously dont want
you to?

"David Morgan (MAMS)" /Odm wrote in message
newslNRi.9753$GR1.2112@trnddc08...