Michael McKelvy

Default O.T. Phone service

Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

Michael McKelvy

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to find
in their books, but it doesn't show up.

Clyde Slick

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to find
in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to

find
in their books, but it doesn't show up.

Mike- according to Anywho.com:

Richman, Bruce J PhD
3660 NE 166 St
North Miami Beach FL 33160
305-944-5033

Unlike many other 'internet white pages', Anywho.com is difficult, if
not impossible, to spoof. This is almost certainly a legitimate and
current listing.

Michael McKelvy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to

find
in their books, but it doesn't show up.

Mike- according to Anywho.com:

Richman, Bruce J PhD
3660 NE 166 St
North Miami Beach FL 33160
305-944-5033

Unlike many other 'internet white pages', Anywho.com is difficult, if
not impossible, to spoof. This is almost certainly a legitimate and
current listing.

Not in the Bellsouth directory. If you do a reverse directory look up where
you enter the phone number, through one of the Anywho links, it comes back
as Bruce Richer.

Michael McKelvy

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to
find in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Not nearly as much as he is with me.

Michael McKelvy wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

I went to:

http://www.anywho.com

then, I clicked on "reverse lookup"

I entered: 305 9445033

it came back as: Richman, Bruce J PhD at the same address I posted
earlier.

I literally just did this......try it yourself

dave weil

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:48:13 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to

find
in their books, but it doesn't show up.

Mike- according to Anywho.com:

Richman, Bruce J PhD
3660 NE 166 St
North Miami Beach FL 33160
305-944-5033

Unlike many other 'internet white pages', Anywho.com is difficult, if
not impossible, to spoof. This is almost certainly a legitimate and
current listing.

Not in the Bellsouth directory. If you do a reverse directory look up where
you enter the phone number, through one of the Anywho links, it comes back
as Bruce Richer.

No it doesn't:

From the reverse lookup on www.anywho.com

Area Code Required Telephone Number Required

TIP: Cell phone numbers are not available

You searched for: 305 9445033
Results 1 - 1 of 1 PREVIOUS | NEXT

Reverse Telephone Listings
Richman, Bruce J Phd

3660 NE 166 St
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL 33160

Bruce J. Richman

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect

to find
in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Since his recent efforts to promote more lies about my identity were
pretty thoroughly shot down by others such as yourself and Dave Weil,
to name just a few, he's trying once again to promote his neverending
series of lies. He has an almost 7 year history of lies, libel, and
harassment. There is no reason to expect it to ever stop, given the
mental status of the person behind it.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect

find in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Not nearly as much as he is with me.

Another lie from McKelvy, obviously.

I'm not the person that has been spreading lies about another person's
identity, professional activities, credentals, etc. for almost 7 years.
I'm also not the person that has passed on false email information
received from a questionable source.

Bruce J. Richman

dave weil wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:48:13 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

From the reverse lookup on www.anywho.com

Area Code Required Telephone Number Required

TIP: Cell phone numbers are not available

You searched for: 305 9445033
Results 1 - 1 of 1 PREVIOUS | NEXT

Reverse Telephone Listings
Richman, Bruce J Phd

3660 NE 166 St
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL 33160

Isn't it rather bizarre to see two proven liars, McKelvy and a gutless
sockpuppet, arguing over which one is correct? They can't agree on the
truth anymore than they can agree on the daily helpings of bull****
they spew on RAO!

LOL !!!

Michael McKelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
oups.com...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect

find in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Not nearly as much as he is with me.

Another lie from McKelvy, obviously.

No, just my impression, given the amount of bandwidth you are using.

I'm not the person that has been spreading lies about another person's
identity, professional activities, credentals, etc. for almost 7 years.
I'm also not the person that has passed on false email information
received from a questionable source.

Neither am I. I'm just a guy who can't reconcile your on line behavior with
your stated profession, and have therefore expressed my onion on the matter.

You are the person who has been spread lies and innuendo about my use of
legally prescribed pain medications and making false claims about my mental
state.

Michael McKelvy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

Yes, it worked as you said. I used some other link from that site last
night, with the results I described.

I have no explanation for the difference.

Michael McKelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
ups.com...

dave weil wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:48:13 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

From the reverse lookup on www.anywho.com

Area Code Required Telephone Number Required

TIP: Cell phone numbers are not available

You searched for: 305 9445033
Results 1 - 1 of 1 PREVIOUS | NEXT

Reverse Telephone Listings
Richman, Bruce J Phd

3660 NE 166 St
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL 33160

Isn't it rather bizarre to see two proven liars, McKelvy and a gutless
sockpuppet, arguing over which one is correct? They can't agree on the
truth anymore than they can agree on the daily helpings of bull****
they spew on RAO!

We're not arguing, we're trying to make sure we both have accurate
information.

"I am, therefore I flame"
- Bruce J. Richman

You just can't help yourself, can you Beej?

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Isn't it rather bizarre to see two proven liars

remainder of unprovoked flame deleted

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

That's a lie. You've repeatedly made false statements about my
identity, my professional activities (about which you actually know
nothing oher than what I've mentioned on RAO). There is a difference
between expressing an "opinion" (the word you use to describe your
lies), and making statements that have been contradicted over and over
again by concrete evidence that you've seen but chosen to ignort or
disbelieve. Also, are you denying that you passsed on fale email
information (which you never bother to even try and verify) from a
questionable source (one who had never met me and was known to use a
variety of sockpuppet personae on RAO).

For the zillionth time, one of the fallacies in your thinking is that
when a professional person goes on a recreational newsgroup, they
should treat it as an extension of their office, or somehow, behave
differently than other people do that post there. People post on
recreational newsgroups to have a little fun, have a few laughs, and
unfortunately, in the case of RAO, often insult other people. To
expect one person to refrain while others take pot shots is unrealistic
and unfair.

You are the person who has been spread lies and innuendo about my use

of
legally prescribed pain medications and making false claims about my

mental
state.

I've made it clear that any statements I make about *anybody's* mental
state on RAO refers only to their online behavior and nothing else. You
have lied at claimed that I've "diagnosed" people on RAO, which is
clearly not the case. You've also implied that I've been guilty of
ethical lapses, when in fact none have ever existed.

As for your use of legally prescribed pain medications, I have no way
of knowing whether or not you use them responsibly, so I'm free to
voice an opinion. Let's recall that Rush Limbaugh also used a lot of
"legally prescribed pain medications" but apparently, he was using many
prescriptions at the same time.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

Bruce what a frenetic passion for typing...
....At least you could do that on a clitoris !
Clyde Slick

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to
find in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Not nearly as much as he is with me.

Well, he is not stalking you, nor is he questioning
your education, profession and identity.

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

They are still opinions.

(about which you actually know
nothing oher than what I've mentioned on RAO).

Which is the same as knowing nothing for sure.

There is a difference
between expressing an "opinion" (the word you use to describe your
lies), and making statements that have been contradicted over and over
again by concrete evidence that you've seen but chosen to ignort or
disbelieve.

It's not so much that I disbeleive them, it's that there is no way to know
if they are true, they are hearsay.

Also, are you denying that you passsed on fale email
information (which you never bother to even try and verify) from a
questionable source (one who had never met me and was known to use a
variety of sockpuppet personae on RAO).

I'm not denying that I passed along info from an E-mail. I assure you it
was not "fale."

For the zillionth time, one of the fallacies in your thinking is that
when a professional person goes on a recreational newsgroup, they
should treat it as an extension of their office, or somehow, behave
differently than other people do that post there.

That does not excuse the behavior you exhibit here. It would make no
difference in how I regard you as an RAO participant.

People post on
recreational newsgroups to have a little fun, have a few laughs, and
unfortunately, in the case of RAO, often insult other people.

And you seem to relish the insult part.

expect one person to refrain while others take pot shots is unrealistic
and unfair.

Why? What harm can it do to ignore them? You sound like a child when you
say things like that. You think you put out fire with gasoline?

You are the person who has been spread lies and innuendo about my use

of
legally prescribed pain medications and making false claims about my

mental
state.

I've made it clear that any statements I make about *anybody's* mental
state on RAO refers only to their online behavior and nothing else.

But if you are a psychologist as you claim, and for now let's assume that is
true, it is reckless an unprofessional to use legitmate diagnostic terms
about people you don't know.

You
have lied at claimed that I've "diagnosed" people on RAO, which is
clearly not the case. You've also implied that I've been guilty of
ethical lapses, when in fact none have ever existed.

I only know that if I had your credentials, I would not be calling people
delusional and insane at the drop of a hat.

As for your use of legally prescribed pain medications, I have no way
of knowing whether or not you use them responsibly, so I'm free to
voice an opinion.

You have freedomn of speech, but to make state such opinions about something
you have no knowledge of is exactly the same as what you accuse me of doing.

Let's recall that Rush Limbaugh also used a lot of
"legally prescribed pain medications" but apparently, he was using many
prescriptions at the same time.

An now you seem to imply that I am using more than one prescription, which
is also not true.

It's pretty simple. They dull the pain, if I could live without them, I
would gladly do so. I've spent a fair amount of time and a large amount of
money trying to use non-narcotic methods to get rid of the pain. I'm going
to be in touch with yet another doctor to see if surgery is a viable option.
As I'm sure you are aware, surgery on one's spine is not something you do if
it not required, there are some very serious risks, far more than from
oxicontin.

BTW, Rush may have been taking far more than he should have, but he was
obviously in charge of his life in all other ways. Oxicontin is a far safer
drug than the much more abused Vicoden which contains Tylenol.

Michael McKelvy

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who is the provider of regular phone service in the Miami area?

Bellsouth?

It's just that there's this person's phone number you would expect to
find in their books, but it doesn't show up.

you are really obsessed with this!

Not nearly as much as he is with me.

Well, he is not stalking you, nor is he questioning
your education, profession and identity.

I'm on the other side of the ****ing country, I am not stalking him, I am
using legal resources to make myself convinced one way or the other. You
may not find his behavior odd for someone of his profession, but I do. What
he does for a living has no real bearing on why I find his behavior
reprehensible.

If I convince myself that he is in fact Bruce J. Richman PhD. and a licensed
psychologist, I will say so. It won't excuse the inflammatory behavior he
exhibits here.

Clyde Slick

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

Mikey, I truly do have empathy for your suffering that medical situation.
BTW, you are wrong for your
inference that the Vicodin is dangerous because of Tylenol.
Its the hydrocordone.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

A lie by any other name is still a lie. Deliberate avoidance of
concrete evidence and repetition of the sasme false statements is
lying, not stating opinions.

(about which you actually know
nothing oher than what I've mentioned on RAO).

Which is the same as knowing nothing for sure.

In your case, since you've deliberately ignored factual information
while continuing to lie about me, that would be true. For almost all
other posters, that wuold be seen as just another one of your lies.

There is a difference
between expressing an "opinion" (the word you use to describe your
lies), and making statements that have been contradicted over and

over
again by concrete evidence that you've seen but chosen to ignort or
disbelieve.

It's not so much that I disbeleive them, it's that there is no way to

know
if they are true, they are hearsay.

Numerous other people, without your agenda, have verified the
information I have presented. You've chosen to ignore it and contiue
your lies and libel campaign. But you only believe people that say
what you want to hear about your RAO enemies. You've also claimed that
Krueger "stands for the truth", even though a number of different RAO
posters have proven (in terms of Google and through other methods) that
he has frequently lied.

Also, are you denying that you passsed on fale email
information (which you never bother to even try and verify) from a
questionable source (one who had never met me and was known to use

variety of sockpuppet personae on RAO).

I'm not denying that I passed along info from an E-mail. I assure

you it
was not "fale."

False. Lame try to avoid responsibility by imitating your role model,
Krueger's, sleazy tactic of hypocritically attacking the typos of his
many enemies.

For the zillionth time, one of the fallacies in your thinking is

that
when a professional person goes on a recreational newsgroup, they
should treat it as an extension of their office, or somehow, behave
differently than other people do that post there.

That does not excuse the behavior you exhibit here. It would make no

difference in how I regard you as an RAO participant.

You miss the point entirely. You've claimed I'm unprofessional, yet
this is not a professional environment. Your behavior is as bad if not
worse, than that of most of the people here. At least they haven't
engaged in an almost 7 year campaign of lies and libels directed at
another person's occupation, identity, etc. You, no doubt, find fault
with the behavior of many people here that have accurately described
the many problems with your RAO conduct.

People post on
recreational newsgroups to have a little fun, have a few laughs,

and
unfortunately, in the case of RAO, often insult other people.

And you seem to relish the insult part.

You definitely do, hypocrite. You've rarely met a Krueger flame you
can't supplement and endorse. You're also among the first to smear
other people that don't support your extreme prejudices.

expect one person to refrain while others take pot shots is

unrealistic
and unfair.

Why? What harm can it do to ignore them? You sound like a child

when you
say things like that. You think you put out fire with gasoline?

So why don't you ignore them? Practice what you preach, hypocrite.
I've frequently ignored flames from you, Krueger and the few other
misfits that have nothing better to do with their time.

You are the person who has been spread lies and innuendo about my

use
of
legally prescribed pain medications and making false claims about

my
mental
state.

I've made it clear that any statements I make about *anybody's*

mental
state on RAO refers only to their online behavior and nothing else.

But if you are a psychologist as you claim, and for now let's assume

that is
true,

It's a fact, not an assumption.

it is reckless an unprofessional to use legitmate diagnostic terms
about people you don't know.

As I've told you before, the terms I'm using are not diagnostic. They
are descriptive adjectives which I feel apply to the online behavior of
some of RAO's posters. A diagnosis requires a face-to-face evaluation
and a bunch of other information as well in most cases. I don't see you
criticizing Krueger for using terms like "delusional" - a term he's
misapplied over and over again to many different posters.

You
have lied at claimed that I've "diagnosed" people on RAO, which is
clearly not the case. You've also implied that I've been guilty of
ethical lapses, when in fact none have ever existed.

I only know that if I had your credentials, I would not be calling

people
delusional and insane at the drop of a hat.

Does this mean that you think that everybody else on RAO is entitled to
use these terms, but a person who actually has some knowledge of what
they mean and how to use them does not? GMFAB !!!

Have you ever heard the expression "Ignorance is no excuse"?

That has not happened, and you know it - or should know it. And
insanity is a legal term, not a medical or psychological term. Again,
you're trying to argue for a double standard in which people you
support like Krueger, Lionel and torresists can smear people using
terms like delusional, insane, paranoid, senile, etc. - while a person
who happens to be a psychologist can not. See the hypocrisy in that
attempt to prevent retaliation to personal attacks?

As for your use of legally prescribed pain medications, I have no

way
of knowing whether or not you use them responsibly, so I'm free to
voice an opinion.

You have freedomn of speech, but to make state such opinions about

something
you have no knowledge of is exactly the same as what you accuse me of

doing.

Not quite. Many of my credentials have been posted on RAO and many are
easily verified, since they are part of the public record or school
records. In addition, others have verified them and reported it on
RAO. The fact that you contiue to deny reality is your problem, not
mine.

Let's recall that Rush Limbaugh also used a lot of
"legally prescribed pain medications" but apparently, he was using

many
prescriptions at the same time.

An now you seem to imply that I am using more than one prescription,

which
is also not true.

That's your interpretation of what I've said - but not what I've
actually said. Many people that are addicted to various types of
medication - both analgesics and antianxiety drugs - do what's known as
"doctor shopping". They get different prescriptions formo different
doctors for the same pills. I've come across this a number of times
with patients I've evaluated and treated. Whether or not this applies
to you, I don't know. I'm just pointing out that when a person says "I
have a legal presdcription", it proves nothing about their usage
pattern.

It's pretty simple. They dull the pain, if I could live without them,

would gladly do so. I've spent a fair amount of time and a large

amount of
money trying to use non-narcotic methods to get rid of the pain.

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for pain
anaesthesia? Both methods are non-invasive, present no risks, and if
done by suitably trained people, can be quite effective with a fairly
wide range of pain problems. You can verify this for yourself through
a Google search for references.

I'm going
to be in touch with yet another doctor to see if surgery is a viable

option.
As I'm sure you are aware, surgery on one's spine is not something

you do if
it not required, there are some very serious risks, far more than

from
oxicontin.

See above. Biofeedback training involving electromyographic training
(or EMG training has frequently been used with chronic pain conditions
in which muscle spasms and/or muscular contractions contribute to the
sensations of pain. Also, I've personally, as part of my training,
seen people undergo oral surgery without any anaesthesia at all (a
large number of tooth extractions) - a procedure that would be very
painful - under nothing more than hypnosis. The patient reported only
feeling some dull pressure from the dental instruments, but no pain.

BTW, Rush may have been taking far more than he should have, but he

was
obviously in charge of his life in all other ways. Oxicontin is a

far safer
drug than the much more abused Vicoden which contains Tylenol.

They are both subject to abuse.

BTW, I'm not sure that he will remember me, but he might. There is a
psychologist by the name of Dr. Jeffrey M. Lulow, who has a practice in
Encino, California. He is a graduate of the same Clinical Psychology
doctoral program that I am - at the University of Texas at Austin. You
can always call him and ask if he remembers me. He graduated a little
before I did. As a check on his (or my veracity), ask him who Jim
Bieri or Norman Prentice were.

Now, you can still claim you that somebody is impersonating me, a false
statement you've made more than once, but do you really think anybody
is that good an actor? Also, as I've pointed out to you it's AGAINST
THE LAW FOR SOMEBODY TO CLAIM THEY ARE A PSYCHOLOOGIST IF THEY ARE NOT.
I'm not perfect, but neither am I stupid, self-destructive, or anxious
to be arrested.

If you don't want to accept that you've been wrong for many years and
issue a retraction, that is your problem.

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

No, to much Tylenol can shut down your liver when taken over too long a
time. If you take hydrocodone responsibly, there are no harmful effects to
your health.

Clyde Slick

nk.net...

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

Hydrocodone is in Schedule II of the Controlled Substances Act.

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

A lie requires you to know it is a lie.

Deliberate avoidance of
concrete evidence and repetition of the sasme false statements is
lying, not stating opinions.

I'm not avoiding it, it just hasn't proven anything.

(about which you actually know
nothing oher than what I've mentioned on RAO).

Which is the same as knowing nothing for sure.

In your case, since you've deliberately ignored factual information
while continuing to lie about me, that would be true. For almost all
other posters, that wuold be seen as just another one of your lies.

Crystal ball again? They are easier to convince.

There is a difference
between expressing an "opinion" (the word you use to describe your
lies), and making statements that have been contradicted over and

over
again by concrete evidence that you've seen but chosen to ignort or
disbelieve.

It's not so much that I disbeleive them, it's that there is no way to

know
if they are true, they are hearsay.

Numerous other people, without your agenda, have verified the
information I have presented.

Good for them. I haven't.

You've chosen to ignore it and contiue
your lies and libel campaign. But you only believe people that say
what you want to hear about your RAO enemies. You've also claimed that
Krueger "stands for the truth",

Provide an in context quote for that, because if you can't and I made that
statement you'd say it was a lie.

even though a number of different RAO
posters have proven (in terms of Google and through other methods) that
he has frequently lied.

A number of peop;e have lied about him as well, are you as ****ed about
that?

Also, are you denying that you passsed on fale email
information (which you never bother to even try and verify) from a
questionable source (one who had never met me and was known to use

variety of sockpuppet personae on RAO).

I'm not denying that I passed along info from an E-mail. I assure

you it
was not "fale."

False. Lame try to avoid responsibility by imitating your role model,
Krueger's, sleazy tactic of hypocritically attacking the typos of his
many enemies.

You keep saying role model, why? People have made fun of my typos, are you
as ****ed about that?

For the zillionth time, one of the fallacies in your thinking is

that
when a professional person goes on a recreational newsgroup, they
should treat it as an extension of their office, or somehow, behave
differently than other people do that post there.

That does not excuse the behavior you exhibit here. It would make no

difference in how I regard you as an RAO participant.

You miss the point entirely.

Yes you do.

You've claimed I'm unprofessional, yet
this is not a professional environment.

That doesn't mean you should behave like a barbarian. It doesn't excuse
you, and it doesn't mean you should forget what that professionis about.

Your behavior is as bad if not
worse, than that of most of the people here.

And that means it's OK for you to act the same? Or worse?

At least they haven't
engaged in an almost 7 year campaign of lies and libels directed at
another person's occupation, identity, etc.

You can repeat this ad nauseum, it won't make what I've said anything more
than my opinions.

You, no doubt, find fault
with the behavior of many people here that have accurately described
the many problems with your RAO conduct.

No, I find fault with the whole ****ing mess. I do notice that when I was
on topic, people like you come out and look for a fight.

People post on
recreational newsgroups to have a little fun, have a few laughs,

and
unfortunately, in the case of RAO, often insult other people.

And you seem to relish the insult part.

You definitely do, hypocrite.

I enjoy it when it's light hearted and not personal. I enjoy it when
blustering fools get shot down for their ignorance. I do not enjoy endless
catfights abouyt how wronged people have been by somebody or how they have
to fight back because someone said somnething bad. It's way too childish
for for grown folks. For a mental health professional, it certainly
ridiculous.

You've rarely met a Krueger flame you
can't supplement and endorse.

Care to back that up with anything from Google?

You're also among the first to smear
other people that don't support your extreme prejudices.

Got any proof?

expect one person to refrain while others take pot shots is

unrealistic
and unfair.

Why? What harm can it do to ignore them? You sound like a child

when you
say things like that. You think you put out fire with gasoline?

So why don't you ignore them?

I ignore mostof it. If I didn't I wouyld be here 24 hours a day.

Practice what you preach, hypocrite.
I've frequently ignored flames from you, Krueger and the few other
misfits that have nothing better to do with their time.

And then other times you start attacxk threads or attack somebody in the
middle of a thread like the Julian Hirsch thread, which no mnatter how you
try to spin it, made you an ass.

You are the person who has been spread lies and innuendo about my

use
of
legally prescribed pain medications and making false claims about

my
mental
state.

I've made it clear that any statements I make about *anybody's*

mental
state on RAO refers only to their online behavior and nothing else.

But if you are a psychologist as you claim, and for now let's assume

that is
true,

It's a fact, not an assumption.

it is reckless an unprofessional to use legitmate diagnostic terms
about people you don't know.

As I've told you before, the terms I'm using are not diagnostic.

Sorry, you don't get to divorce your profession from your use of professioal
terms.

They
are descriptive adjectives which I feel apply to the online behavior of
some of RAO's posters. A diagnosis requires a face-to-face evaluation
and a bunch of other information as well in most cases.

Feel free to use them there, find other words here.

I don't see you
criticizing Krueger for using terms like "delusional" - a term he's
misapplied over and over again to many different posters.

If they were mental health professionals I doubt they would, if they did,
I'd be on their asses too.

You
have lied at claimed that I've "diagnosed" people on RAO, which is
clearly not the case. You've also implied that I've been guilty of
ethical lapses, when in fact none have ever existed.

I only know that if I had your credentials, I would not be calling

people
delusional and insane at the drop of a hat.

Does this mean that you think that everybody else on RAO is entitled to
use these terms, but a person who actually has some knowledge of what
they mean and how to use them does not? GMFAB !!!

Have you ever heard the expression "Ignorance is no excuse"?

Have you ever heard of leading by example? You're the one who's supposed to
be able to help a diseased mind, yet here you act more crazy than almost
anyone else.

That has not happened, and you know it - or should know it. And
insanity is a legal term, not a medical or psychological term. Again,
you're trying to argue for a double standard in which people you
support like Krueger, Lionel and torresists can smear people using
terms like delusional, insane, paranoid, senile, etc. - while a person
who happens to be a psychologist can not. See the hypocrisy in that
attempt to prevent retaliation to personal attacks?

Then change professions.

As for your use of legally prescribed pain medications, I have no

way
of knowing whether or not you use them responsibly, so I'm free to
voice an opinion.

You have freedomn of speech, but to make state such opinions about

something
you have no knowledge of is exactly the same as what you accuse me of

doing.

Not quite. Many of my credentials have been posted on RAO and many are
easily verified, since they are part of the public record or school
records.

What can be verified is that they belong to someone with that name has those
credentials. I remain suspicious of them belonging to you.

In addition, others have verified them and reported it on
RAO. The fact that you contiue to deny reality is your problem, not
mine.

It's not real until I am satisfied. That they are is all well and good for
them, it hasn't been proven to ME.

Let's recall that Rush Limbaugh also used a lot of
"legally prescribed pain medications" but apparently, he was using

many
prescriptions at the same time.

An now you seem to imply that I am using more than one prescription,

which
is also not true.

That's your interpretation of what I've said - but not what I've
actually said.

What part of the words ":seem to be imply' do you not understand?

Many people that are addicted to various types of
medication - both analgesics and antianxiety drugs - do what's known as
"doctor shopping". They get different prescriptions formo different
doctors for the same pills. I've come across this a number of times
with patients I've evaluated and treated. Whether or not this applies
to you, I don't know. I'm just pointing out that when a person says "I
have a legal presdcription", it proves nothing about their usage
pattern.

That's their problem not mine. You are still seeming to imply some
connection with that behavior and mine.

It's pretty simple. They dull the pain, if I could live without them,

would gladly do so. I've spent a fair amount of time and a large

amount of
money trying to use non-narcotic methods to get rid of the pain.

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for pain
anaesthesia?

No.

Both methods are non-invasive, present no risks, and if
done by suitably trained people, can be quite effective with a fairly
wide range of pain problems. You can verify this for yourself through
a Google search for references.

I'll look into it. but I have doubts due to the cause of the pain.

I'm going
to be in touch with yet another doctor to see if surgery is a viable

option.
As I'm sure you are aware, surgery on one's spine is not something

you do if
it not required, there are some very serious risks, far more than

from
oxicontin.

See above. Biofeedback training involving electromyographic training
(or EMG training has frequently been used with chronic pain conditions
in which muscle spasms and/or muscular contractions contribute to the
sensations of pain.

That's not my problem look up spinal stenosis.

[...]

I'll make a note.

Now, you can still claim you that somebody is impersonating me, a false
statement you've made more than once, but do you really think anybody
is that good an actor? Also, as I've pointed out to you it's AGAINST
THE LAW FOR SOMEBODY TO CLAIM THEY ARE A PSYCHOLOOGIST IF THEY ARE NOT.

You could still be a shrink, but some other one.

I'm not perfect, but neither am I stupid, self-destructive, or anxious
to be arrested.

Nor do you act like anything more than a petualnt school boy when you are
here.

If you don't want to accept that you've been wrong for many years and
issue a retraction, that is your problem.

I'm capable of accepting my fault, hope about you and yours?

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

news

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in

message

ink.net...
[...]

Art, I've actually seen people end up in Intensive Care Units after
Tylenol overdoses. It's not infrequently used in suicidal gestures in
my clinical experience, and yes, it *can* interfere with liver
functioning.

Clyde Slick

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

Which one of the two is most dangerous?
Tylenol or hydrocone?
Which is the one that makes it a prescription drug?

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

And it will kill you if you take enough. If however you take it as
prescribed, the worst that can happen to you is increased tolerance and
constipation.
Yes, it is possible to become addicted but it is not a risk to your health
unless you overdose.

The dosage I take is the smallest one available 10 mg. It comes in
strengths as high as 160 mg. for controlled release. There are others that
are IR or instant release, I can't even imagine what kind of pain you'd have
to be in for that.

Generally speaking it is a very safe drug, especially compared to something
like Barbiturates, which if you become addicted, can kill you just trying to
withdraw from them.

I have a PDR on my desktop, so if you need any more info on anything, I'll
be happy to share.

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

They are both dangerous for different reasons. As I explained Tylenol can
kill you or shut down your liver. This doesn't have be from abuse, it can
simply be from taking it for a long period of time.

Oxicontin can kill in one dose if you take more than you can tolerate.

Long term sensible use of oxicontin is safer than long term use of Tylenol.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

No, it does not. Conscious intent is not required. If somebody says
Germany is in South America, they are lying. They are making a false
statement. If they were under oath in a court room, they could be
charged with perjury. Their ignorance would not be a reasonable
defense unless they were significantly retarded.

Deliberate avoidance of
concrete evidence and repetition of the sasme false statements is
lying, not stating opinions.

I'm not avoiding it, it just hasn't proven anything.

Another false statement.

[...]

Becaus you prefer to keep lying about these things.

You've chosen to ignore it and contiue
your lies and libel campaign. But you only believe people that say
what you want to hear about your RAO enemies. You've also claimed

that
Krueger "stands for the truth",

Provide an in context quote for that, because if you can't and I made

that
statement you'd say it was a lie.

It's part of one of your posts in which you said you support Krueger
because he "stands for the truth". I specifically reember you saying
that when I criticized your defense of his posting behavior and failure
to criticize his obvious attacks on other people.

[...]

I behave about the same, no better or worse, than many of RAO's
posters. RAO, like other unmoderated NGs, has people from a variety of
professions and occupations. A lot of them attack other people and
respond when attacked. To expect everybody else to continue flaming
away (including yourself) while falsely claiming that a professional
should not, especially on a purely recreational, not professional
forum, is both unrealistic and ludicrous.

Your behavior is as bad if not
worse, than that of most of the people here.

And that means it's OK for you to act the same? Or worse?

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and attempt to impose self-serving
double standards on others. Those that do that are just looking for an
easy path to more and more flaming. Or to put it another way, they
want to provide the heat, but don't want to get any in return.

At least they haven't
engaged in an almost 7 year campaign of lies and libels directed at
another person's occupation, identity, etc.

You can repeat this ad nauseum, it won't make what I've said anything

more
than my opinions.

And you can falsely state that your provably false statements afe
"opinions", and that won't change the fact that they are lies. You
could say Germany is in South America, but the evidence would indicate
that you had lied. Similarly, the evidence here is concrete,
verifiable, and proves that you are lying.

[...]

It is no more ridiculous for a mental health professional to defend
himself against the idiotic, juvenile name-calling and flames that
people like you are known for, than for anybody else to do the same.
No matter how often you try and excuse the behavior of everybody else
while you rationalise your double standards attempts to prevent
retaliation, the argument is both hypocritical and self-serving. As
I've said above, you're just trying to prevent people attacked from
striking back. We both know that RAO is a playground, not a work
environment.

You've rarely met a Krueger flame you
can't supplement and endorse.

Care to back that up with anything from Google?

You're also among the first to smear
other people that don't support your extreme prejudices.

Got any proof?

expect one person to refrain while others take pot shots is

unrealistic
and unfair.

Why? What harm can it do to ignore them? You sound like a child

when you
say things like that. You think you put out fire with gasoline?

So why don't you ignore them?

I ignore mostof it. If I didn't I wouyld be here 24 hours a day.

You're not attacked *that* often. You have engaged in plenty of
personal attacks, and many of them have been unprovoked.

Practice what you preach, hypocrite.
I've frequently ignored flames from you, Krueger and the few other
misfits that have nothing better to do with their time.

And then other times you start attacxk threads or attack somebody in

the
middle of a thread like the Julian Hirsch thread, which no mnatter

how you
try to spin it, made you an ass.

When I start an attack thread, it is almost always, if not always, in
response to one from your role model, Krueger, or one of a few other
people. You can check the Google record, and you'll see that mine are
in retaliation, unlike Krueger, who has been running wild with them
lately, since he's becoming more unstable and agitated as the evidence
against him gets presented.

[...]

You don't determine what are and are not professional terms for use by
a psychologist. You've again made a false statement about diagnoses,
and now you're just trying to backpedal and spin your obvious lies.
You also don't determine how anybody should behave on a NG when they
are attacked,and their profession or occupation makes no difference,
since that's not what's being discussed, except, of course, when you
choose to smear it, as has been your habit. This is supposed to be an
audio forum, not a mental health forum. However, since much of the
online behavior consists of people attacking the mental health of
others (such as your friend, Krueger, calling people delusional, insane
and senile), it's perfectly appropriate to describe his behavior for
what most of us know it is - a set of false beliefs about others that
has no evidence to support it. iOW, a set of delusional beliefs.
That's a description based on the evidence, and one that many of made,
not just me. The fact that you think he "stands for truth" doesn't
change the basic facts.

They
are descriptive adjectives which I feel apply to the online

behavior of
some of RAO's posters. A diagnosis requires a face-to-face

evaluation
and a bunch of other information as well in most cases.

Feel free to use them there, find other words here.

I don't see you
criticizing Krueger for using terms like "delusional" - a term he's
misapplied over and over again to many different posters.

If they were mental health professionals I doubt they would, if they

did,
I'd be on their asses too.

You'd be both wrong and acting inappropriately in both cases. To
assume that *anybody* coming here, no matter what their profession, is
going to just ignore personal attacks against them is both naive and
unrealistic. Engineers are supposed to be "professionals", as are
people rrom other fields, yet we find more than a few here flaming
away.

[...]

That's the type of provably false statement and delusional statement
for which you are ridiculed and despised. Shall we take a vote on
that, you lying idiot? Let's ask the RAO readership at large what they
thing of Krueger's and Lionel's mental status, for example, or yours,
when you act like a fool and make idiotic statements like that.

That has not happened, and you know it - or should know it. And
insanity is a legal term, not a medical or psychological term.

Again,
you're trying to argue for a double standard in which people you
support like Krueger, Lionel and torresists can smear people using
terms like delusional, insane, paranoid, senile, etc. - while a

person
who happens to be a psychologist can not. See the hypocrisy in

that
attempt to prevent retaliation to personal attacks?

Then change professions.

Change your way of acting on public newsgroups. Stop your alnost 7
year history of deliberately lying, libeling and distorting the facts
about me. Stop the self-serving hypocrisy that is as foolish as you
are in your assinne evaluations and false claims.

As for your use of legally prescribed pain medications, I have

no
way
of knowing whether or not you use them responsibly, so I'm free

voice an opinion.

You have freedomn of speech, but to make state such opinions about

something
you have no knowledge of is exactly the same as what you accuse me

of
doing.

Not quite. Many of my credentials have been posted on RAO and many

are
easily verified, since they are part of the public record or school
records.

What can be verified is that they belong to someone with that name

has those
credentials. I remain suspicious of them belonging to you.

Then you're an idiot. By all means, report the person claiming to be
Dr. Bruce J. Richman, clinical psychlogist, to the legal authorities
since impersonating a psychologist is illegal.

If you think any psychologist is going to be impersonated for very long
by anybody without a complaint being made to the authorities, you're
even more stupid than most of us already know you are.

Perhaps you can explain how an impersonator has managed to avoid legal
penalties for almost 7 years? No? You're the crazy person here with
your devotion to denial of reality as it pertains to me.

In addition, others have verified them and reported it on
RAO. The fact that you contiue to deny reality is your problem,

not
mine.

It's not real until I am satisfied. That they are is all well and

good for
them, it hasn't been proven to ME.

See above. Report the impostor to the police. After they investigate
and then perhaps arrest *you* for filing a false complaint, pehaps
you'll be convinced.

Also, let us know when Elvis leaves the building.

Let's recall that Rush Limbaugh also used a lot of
"legally prescribed pain medications" but apparently, he was

using
many
prescriptions at the same time.

An now you seem to imply that I am using more than one

prescription,
which
is also not true.

That's your interpretation of what I've said - but not what I've
actually said.

What part of the words ":seem to be imply' do you not understand?

I understand that you are paranoid as hell when it comes to your many
enemies, including me, on RAO. I understand that you trade in innuendo
and false misrepresentations about what others have actually said
and/or done.

Many people that are addicted to various types of
medication - both analgesics and antianxiety drugs - do what's

known as
"doctor shopping". They get different prescriptions formo

different
doctors for the same pills. I've come across this a number of

times
with patients I've evaluated and treated. Whether or not this

applies
to you, I don't know. I'm just pointing out that when a person

says "I
have a legal presdcription", it proves nothing about their usage
pattern.

That's their problem not mine. You are still seeming to imply some
connection with that behavior and mine.

Another assumption is not supported by the facts. You just love to
read things into what other people say, don't you? Sort of like your
misinterpretations of many other things I've actually said.

It's pretty simple. They dull the pain, if I could live without

them,
would gladly do so. I've spent a fair amount of time and a large

amount of
money trying to use non-narcotic methods to get rid of the pain.

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for

pain
anaesthesia?

No.

Well, perhaps you should before you opt for more radical treatment
methods like surgery.

Both methods are non-invasive, present no risks, and if
done by suitably trained people, can be quite effective with a

fairly
wide range of pain problems. You can verify this for yourself

through
a Google search for references.

I'll look into it. but I have doubts due to the cause of the pain.

Both methods have been used with many different types of pain, as well
as a large number of real physical problems. If you think that pain is
purely a physical problem for a person, than you're a fool.

[...]

Duh........... that would still be impersonation of a person with a
known identity. I could also be Santa Claus or Elvis.

I'm not perfect, but neither am I stupid, self-destructive, or

anxious
to be arrested.

Nor do you act like anything more than a petualnt school boy when you

are
here.

Bull****. I simply defend myself against the juvenile name-calling and
smears of chronic flamesr like you.

If you don't want to accept that you've been wrong for many years

and
issue a retraction, that is your problem.

I'm capable of accepting my fault, hope about you and yours?

There's none for me to accept. OTOH, you've been making for false
staements about me for a long time, and it's time for you to admit it.

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

No they are mistaken, unless they know better.

They are making a false
statement.

Which is not the same as a lie.
If they were under oath in a court room, they could be
charged with perjury.

They don't charge with perjury if you don't know what you said was not true.

Their ignorance would not be a reasonable
defense unless they were significantly retarded.

Then you'll have to quote some legal ruling that says so or from a state law
that says so. If someonme testifies under oath and does not know what they
are saying is untrue, they are not charged to the best of my knowledge.
There is no intent to decieve.

Deliberate avoidance of
concrete evidence and repetition of the sasme false statements is
lying, not stating opinions.

I'm not avoiding it, it just hasn't proven anything.

Another false statement.

It would be considered evidence, but it is far from conclusive.

[...]

No, because this is a NG and you can say anything. Saying something is true
doesn't make it so.

You've chosen to ignore it and contiue
your lies and libel campaign.

The only one on a campaign here is you, you keep bringing it up.

But you only believe people that say
what you want to hear about your RAO enemies. You've also claimed

that
Krueger "stands for the truth",

Provide an in context quote for that, because if you can't and I made

that
statement you'd say it was a lie.

It's part of one of your posts in which you said you support Krueger
because he "stands for the truth".

About Audio. Try staying in context.

I specifically reember you saying
that when I criticized your defense of his posting behavior and failure
to criticize his obvious attacks on other people.

Partly because for 10 years I've seen him attacked for telling the truth.

even though a number of different RAO
posters have proven (in terms of Google and through other methods)

that
he has frequently lied.

I've seen people say it, I've never seen anybody prove he's done anything
more than jerk some chains and RESPOND to attacks.

[...]

And you are the one that keeps hammering people overthe head about your
professional backround. You are the one who constantly refers to examples
of various disorders and comparing them to people on RAO you don't like.
You want to have it both ways.

That doesn't mean you should behave like a barbarian. It doesn't

excuse
you, and it doesn't mean you should forget what that profession is

about.

I behave about the same, no better or worse, than many of RAO's
posters.

That hardly makes it OK.

RAO, like other unmoderated NGs, has people from a variety of
professions and occupations. A lot of them attack other people and
respond when attacked. To expect everybody else to continue flaming
away (including yourself) while falsely claiming that a professional
should not, especially on a purely recreational, not professional
forum, is both unrealistic and ludicrous.

Your behavior is as bad if not
worse, than that of most of the people here.

And that means it's OK for you to act the same? Or worse?

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and attempt to impose self-serving
double standards on others. Those that do that are just looking for an
easy path to more and more flaming. Or to put it another way, they
want to provide the heat, but don't want to get any in return.

Bruce you see flames where there's barely any smoke. You say it's wrong for
Arny to use prior attacks against him as justification for flaming but then
you do the same ****ing thing.

At least they haven't
engaged in an almost 7 year campaign of lies and libels directed at
another person's occupation, identity, etc.

You can repeat this ad nauseum, it won't make what I've said anything

more
than my opinions.

And you can falsely state that your provably false statements afe
"opinions", and that won't change the fact that they are lies.

Blah, blah. In my opinion nobody has PROVRD you are who you say you are.
There is a likelihood that you are in fact who you say are, but there is
also apossiblilityu you aren't. My instincts say you aren't. My instincts
are usually right, not always, but usually. Until I get proof to MY OWN
satisfaction, I will remain skeptical. Should I find out I'm wrong it won't
change much about my feelings about how you act here. And even though this
is a public forum where you can say what you want, someone with your
backround, should know better, mnore is expected from you , like it or not.

You
could say Germany is in South America, but the evidence would indicate
that you had lied.

If I said it would be a lie, but if someone who had no idea where it
actually was said it, it would simply be an error.

Similarly, the evidence here is concrete,
verifiable, and proves that you are lying.

No, it's hearsay.

You, no doubt, find fault
with the behavior of many people here that have accurately

described
the many problems with your RAO conduct.

No, I find fault with the whole ****ing mess. I do notice that when

I was
on topic, people like you come out and look for a fight.

People post on
recreational newsgroups to have a little fun, have a few laughs,
and
unfortunately, in the case of RAO, often insult other people.

And you seem to relish the insult part.

You definitely do, hypocrite.

I enjoy it when it's light hearted and not personal. I enjoy it when

blustering fools get shot down for their ignorance. I do not enjoy

endless
catfights about how wronged people have been by somebody or how they

have
to fight back because someone said somnething bad. It's way too

childish
for for grown folks. For a mental health professional, it certainly
ridiculous.

It is no more ridiculous for a mental health professional to defend
himself against the idiotic, juvenile name-calling and flames

It is if he does it in a ridiculous, idiotic, and juvenile way.

that
people like you are known for, than for anybody else to do the same.

I start most conversations with an attempt at reasonable discussion. I'm
nearly always responding to attacks when I get nasty. There are some few
exceptions. The Julian Hirsch thread was a prime example. There was no
reason, no justification and no class involved in making a personal attack
against Arny in that thread, it was stupid, boorish and juvenile.

No matter how often you try and excuse the behavior of everybody else
while you rationalise your double standards attempts to prevent
retaliation, the argument is both hypocritical and self-serving.

Not really. I still try and stay non-inflammatory and I don't go looking
for people to flame. I've started a few flame threads, but it is not my
habit. You've probably done more of it the last month than I have in 10
years.

As
I've said above, you're just trying to prevent people attacked from
striking back.

Actually, that's a very good stategy. Don't respond and they will
eventually shut up.

That doesn't mean we should **** here.

You've rarely met a Krueger flame you
can't supplement and endorse.

Care to back that up with anything from Google?

I didn't think so.

You're also among the first to smear
other people that don't support your extreme prejudices.

Got any proof?

I didn't think so.

expect one person to refrain while others take pot shots is
unrealistic
and unfair.

Why? What harm can it do to ignore them? You sound like a child
when you
say things like that. You think you put out fire with gasoline?

So why don't you ignore them?

I ignore most of it. If I didn't I would be here 24 hours a day.

You're not attacked *that* often. You have engaged in plenty of
personal attacks, and many of them have been unprovoked.

And many of them have been. The ones that arent' are usually cases like the
Julian Hirsch thread you **** on.

Practice what you preach, hypocrite.
I've frequently ignored flames from you, Krueger and the few other
misfits that have nothing better to do with their time.

And then other times you start attacxk threads or attack somebody in

the
middle of a thread like the Julian Hirsch thread, which no mnatter

how you
try to spin it, made you an ass.

When I start an attack thread, it is almost always, if not always, in
response to one from your role model,

He's not my role model. I respect his knowledge of audio.

Krueger, or one of a few other
people.

Why start an attack thread at all? What do you gain from it? How does it
help anything.

Lead by example. Same thing I told Arny.

You can check the Google record, and you'll see that mine are
in retaliation, unlike Krueger, who has been running wild with them
lately, since he's becoming more unstable and agitated as the evidence
against him gets presented.

I've checked the Google record and you make more personal attacks.

[...]

Nope, I'm calling it like I see it.

You also don't determine how anybody should behave on a NG when they
are attacked,and their profession or occupation makes no difference,

Just tell me whjat you gain from it?

since that's not what's being discussed, except, of course, when you
choose to smear it, as has been your habit.

I don't smear the profession, I respect the profession, I just don't like
the way YOU act and it strikes me as ****ing wierd that YOU could be a
person getting paid to solve people's emotional problems when you seem to be
one.

This is supposed to be an
audio forum, not a mental health forum.

Then stop discussing mental health here.

However, since much of the
online behavior consists of people attacking the mental health of
others (such as your friend, Krueger, calling people delusional, insane
and senile),

He wouldn't have an couldn't have if you hadn't been blabbing mental health
this and delusional that every time you hit the ****ing keyboard.

it's perfectly appropriate to describe his behavior for
what most of us know it is - a set of false beliefs about others that
has no evidence to support it.

If it's not approriate for him it's less so for you.

iOW, a set of delusional beliefs.
That's a description based on the evidence, and one that many of made,
not just me. The fact that you think he "stands for truth" doesn't
change the basic facts.

How anyt times are you going to use those word out of context?

They
are descriptive adjectives which I feel apply to the online

behavior of
some of RAO's posters. A diagnosis requires a face-to-face

evaluation
and a bunch of other information as well in most cases.

Then when you do one and have the patients permission, you can do so. In
the mean time you should be using whatever skill you have to make tinjgs
better, noit try to show that you can be worse.

Feel free to use them there, find other words here.

I don't see you
criticizing Krueger for using terms like "delusional" - a term he's
misapplied over and over again to many different posters.

I don't see him spending endless bandwidth on such ****. If he wasn't
responded to and wasn't attacked for nearly everything he says, regardless
of what it might be, he'd hardly be sayinmg anything that wasn't audio
related.

If they were mental health professionals I doubt they would, if they

did,
I'd be on their asses too.

You'd be both wrong and acting inappropriately in both cases. To
assume that *anybody* coming here, no matter what their profession, is
going to just ignore personal attacks against them is both naive and
unrealistic.

Probably, but thenm I expect frown ups to behave better, including myself.

Engineers are supposed to be "professionals", as are
people rrom other fields, yet we find more than a few here flaming
away.

What we find is engineers saying that wire is wire, (a truth) or that
competently dsigned amps sound alike, (another truth) and thenm being told
they said something entirely different, or that they can't hear.

[...]

That's an opinion based on observation.

for which you are ridiculed and despised. Shall we take a vote on
that, you lying idiot?

Why not start another one of those non-existent attack threads yo never
start unless atacked?

Let's ask the RAO readership at large what they
thing of Krueger's and Lionel's mental status, for example, or yours,
when you act like a fool and make idiotic statements like that.

So we can get the same 5 or 8 Bozo's saying the same **** over and ovder
again?

That has not happened, and you know it - or should know it. And
insanity is a legal term, not a medical or psychological term.

Ok let me rephrase, you act at least as childish and asinine as anybody you
criticise.

Again,
you're trying to argue for a double standard in which people you
support like Krueger, Lionel and torresists can smear people using
terms like delusional, insane, paranoid, senile, etc. - while a

person
who happens to be a psychologist can not.

Actually, I'm arguing for one standard, maturity.

See the hypocrisy in
that
attempt to prevent retaliation to personal attacks?

Then change professions.

Change your way of acting on public newsgroups. Stop your alnost 7
year history of deliberately lying, libeling and distorting the facts
about me. Stop the self-serving hypocrisy that is as foolish as you
are in your assinne evaluations and false claims.

I can't stop whay I haven't started.

I understand that you are paranoid as hell when it comes to your many
enemies, including me, on RAO.

It's not paranoia, it's skepticism.

Many people that are addicted to various types of
medication - both analgesics and antianxiety drugs - do what's

known as
"doctor shopping". They get different prescriptions formo

different
doctors for the same pills. I've come across this a number of

times
with patients I've evaluated and treated. Whether or not this

applies
to you, I don't know. I'm just pointing out that when a person

says "I
have a legal presdcription", it proves nothing about their usage
pattern.

That's their problem not mine. You are still seeming to imply some
connection with that behavior and mine.

Another assumption is not supported by the facts.

A reasonable interpretation of what you just said.

You just love to
read things into what other people say, don't you?

If irony killed.

[...]

Thanks for putting words in my mouth again.

[...]

That would be great if it were true.

If you don't want to accept that you've been wrong for many years

and
issue a retraction, that is your problem.

I'm perfectly willing to accept I'm wrong anytime, once it's proven to me,
to my satisfaction.

I'm capable of accepting my fault, hope about you and yours?

There's none for me to accept.

LOL! And here I thought we might actuyally have a serious discussion.

Clyde Slick

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

I asked about hydrocodone (sorry about my spelling error)
not oxycontin. They are not exactly the same.

Now I will also ask the same question about codeine vs Tylenol.

Oxycontin is not exactly the

Bruce J. Richman

Paul Dormer wrote:

Bruce Richman, verified, wrote :

That's your interpretation of what I've said - but not what I've
actually said. Many people that are addicted to various types of
medication - both analgesics and antianxiety drugs - do what's known

as
"doctor shopping". They get different prescriptions formo different
doctors for the same pills. I've come across this a number of times
with patients I've evaluated and treated. Whether or not this

applies
to you, I don't know. I'm just pointing out that when a person says

"I
have a legal presdcription", it proves nothing about their usage
pattern.

In the UK patients details are held on a centralized database. AFAIK
it doesn't matter whether you're in a doctors surgery, A&E

department,
or any other govt recognized medical facility - the patients records
are pulled up on computer.

That's a reasonable approach. As I'm sure you realize, in a system
dominated by private practitioners, that would be hard to implement
unless it was required by law. About the closest thing I've discovered
here is the use of a database by several large pharmacy chains that
have stores throughout the US, so if a patient tries to get a
prescription filled at one store, it can quickly be checked for
duplication - particularly if it is a "controlled substance" - a
designation used in the US for many habit-forming drugs such as
painkillers, tranquilizers, narcotics, etc.

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for pain
anaesthesia?

I had a course in hypnosis in an attemtp to relieve "restless legs"
(Ekbom syndrome). It was not successful in alleviating the underlying
symptoms, but I did learn some techniques for coping with it. I
suspect Mikey might also learn some useful techniques for managing
pain.

Well, at least you were open-minded enough and curious enough to
investigate some non-chemical treatment options. I'm not suggesting
that pain is purely psychological, but it's long been known that a
specific person's perception of pain and their ability to tolerate it
can be significantly influenced by psychological factors.

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim down south..

Michael McKelvy

Michael McKelvy wrote:
[...]

OxiContin is hydrocondone in a time release form. From the PDR:
OxyContin is an opioid agonist and a Schedule II controlled substance with
an abuse liability similar to morphine.
Oxycodone can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid agonists, legal
or illicit. This should be considered when prescribing or dispensing
OxyContin in situations where the physician or pharmacist is concerned about
an increased risk of misuse, abuse, or diversion.
OxyContin Tablets are a controlled-release oral formulation of oxycodone
hydrochloride indicated for the management of moderate to severe pain when a
continuous, around-the-clock analgesic is needed for an extended period of
time.
OxyContin Tablets are NOT intended for use as a prn analgesic.

The chemical formula is 4,
5(alpha)-epoxy-14-hydroxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6-one hydrochloride.
Oxycodone is a white, odorless crystalline powder derived from the opium
alkaloid, thebaine. Oxycodone hydrochloride dissolves in water (1 g in 6 to
7 mL). It is slightly soluble in alcohol (octanol water partition
coefficient 0.7). The tablets contain the following inactive ingredients:
ammonio methacrylate copolymer, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate,
polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearyl
alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.
The 10 mg tablets also contain: hydroxypropyl cellulose.
The 20 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and red iron oxide.
The 40 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and yellow iron oxide.
The 80 mg tablets also contain: FD&C blue No. 2, hydroxypropyl cellulose,
and yellow iron oxide.
The 160 mg tablets also contain: FD&C blue No. 2 and polysorbate 80.

Codeine is an alkaloid, obtained from opium or prepared from morphine by
methylation. Codeine phosphate occurs as fine, white, needle-shaped
crystals, or white, crystalline powder. It is affected by light. Its
chemical name is: 7,8-didehydro-
4,5(alpha)-epoxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6(alpha)-ol phosphate (1:1)
(salt) hemihydrate.

The hydrocodone component is
4,5(alpha)-epoxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6-one tartrate (1:1) hydrate
(2:5), a fine white crystal or crystalline powder, which is derived from the
opium alkaloid,

Now I will also ask the same question about codeine vs Tylenol.

Oxycontin is not exactly the

They are both derived from Opium. AFAIK they have the same risks and side
effects.

Michael McKelvy

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Michael McKelvy" emitted :

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for pain
anaesthesia?

No.

Both methods are non-invasive, present no risks, and if
done by suitably trained people, can be quite effective with a fairly
wide range of pain problems. You can verify this for yourself through
a Google search for references.

I'll look into it. but I have doubts due to the cause of the pain.

Do you think surgery is painless?

Of course not.

Some people are able to put
themselves into a relaxed state for surgery through hypnosis, such
that they don't need anaesthetics. I think Bruce already mentioned
this.

Assuming I had surgery, the goal would be that it would remove the casue of
the pain. Not having nerves rubbing against the vertabra should solve the
problem. While I'm certainly open to anything that can reduce or illiminate
the pain, I have some difficulty in accepting that that type of nerve pain
could be handled with biofeedback.

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim down south..

Bruce J. Richman

Paul Dormer wrote:
"Michael McKelvy" emitted :

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for

pain
anaesthesia?

No.

Both methods are non-invasive, present no risks, and if
done by suitably trained people, can be quite effective with a

fairly
wide range of pain problems. You can verify this for yourself

through
a Google search for references.

I'll look into it. but I have doubts due to the cause of the pain.

Do you think surgery is painless? Some people are able to put
themselves into a relaxed state for surgery through hypnosis, such
that they don't need anaesthetics. I think Bruce already mentioned
this.

Very true. I mentioned that I've seen extensive oral surgery performed
under hypnosis with no pain reactions by the patient. Also, it's well
known that women have given birth under hypnosis with no anaesthesia
and no evidence of pain being experienced.

Hypnosis is not designed to deal with the *cause* of the pain, but
rather some of the major contributing factors such as muscular
contractions that often arise from underlying conditions and cause
pain. And of course, there is also a cerfain amount of expectancy
involved with chronic pain patients. Hypnosis can work on this mental
component and train a person to expect a a different outcome from the
underlying biological condition.

Biofeedback training in which a person is trained to relax muscle
groups, for example, has also been used quite frequently in the
treatment of back pain, tension headaches, and many other conditions.

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim down south..

Michael McKelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
oups.com...

BTW, I'm not sure that he will remember me, but he might. There is a
psychologist by the name of Dr. Jeffrey M. Lulow, who has a practice in
Encino, California. He is a graduate of the same Clinical Psychology
doctoral program that I am - at the University of Texas at Austin. You
can always call him and ask if he remembers me.

Right, Doctors love that kind of stuff. Hi you don't know but let's talk
about this guy on a NG.

He graduated a little
before I did. As a check on his (or my veracity), ask him who Jim
Bieri or Norman Prentice were.

Now, you can still claim you that somebody is impersonating me, a false
statement you've made more than once, but do you really think anybody
is that good an actor? Also, as I've pointed out to you it's AGAINST
THE LAW FOR SOMEBODY TO CLAIM THEY ARE A PSYCHOLOOGIST IF THEY ARE NOT.
I'm not perfect, but neither am I stupid, self-destructive, or anxious
to be arrested.

Let's see if I have this correct.

I suspect you are a sockpuppet.
You deny it.
You give me references to check to help "prove" you are not a sockpuppet.
I am supposed to not suspect that the references you give are not in on the
game.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
oups.com...

BTW, I'm not sure that he will remember me, but he might. There is

psychologist by the name of Dr. Jeffrey M. Lulow, who has a

practice in
Encino, California. He is a graduate of the same Clinical

Psychology
doctoral program that I am - at the University of Texas at Austin.

You
can always call him and ask if he remembers me.

Right, Doctors love that kind of stuff. Hi you don't know but let's

talk
about this guy on a NG.

You really are a blithering idiot !!!! I don't have to prove a damn
thing to you, and expect you to continue your almost 7 year campaign of
lies and libel. "Doctors love that sort of thing" - Are you totally
paranoid? He was a classmate of mine - that's all, you moron.
You don't have to mention this NG at all, dummy. Just ask him if he
remembers another student that was in the same program (he was a year
ahead of me).

He graduated a little
before I did. As a check on his (or my veracity), ask him who Jim
Bieri or Norman Prentice were.

Now, you can still claim you that somebody is impersonating me, a

false
statement you've made more than once, but do you really think

anybody
is that good an actor? Also, as I've pointed out to you it's

AGAINST
THE LAW FOR SOMEBODY TO CLAIM THEY ARE A PSYCHOLOOGIST IF THEY ARE

NOT.
I'm not perfect, but neither am I stupid, self-destructive, or

anxious
to be arrested.

Let's see if I have this correct.

I suspect you are a sockpuppet.

Far be it from me to prevent you from continuing to make a fool of
yourself. Feel free to demonstrate your stupidity.

You deny it.

Because you're full of ****.

You give me references to check to help "prove" you are not a

sockpuppet.
I am supposed to not suspect that the references you give are not in

on the
game.

Thanks for providing more evidence of your paranoia. That's right,
Mikey, it's all part of a carefully constructed plot involving a
psychologist in California that I haven't seen in over 30 years and a
couple of other psychologists who may or may not still be alive. But
you know it's part of a conspiracy - just like the conspiracies
involving Leslie Van Vreeland (see the Dormer post), Dave Weil, the
telephone companies in South Floria, Jim Johnston, and numerous other
conspirators.

The *real* Dr. Richman has been coaching me for seven years on what to
say. He also told me not to worry about being arrested for
impersonating a psychologist, because he could bribe the legal
authorities to overlook this felony. He also hooked up a telephone
forwarding system between his office and mine, in case anybody called
from RAO, so that he could answer questions that an impostor like me
wouldn't know. He also got in touch with the schools he attended and
th hospital that he interned at, and told them he was going to let an
impostor claim he went to these places. They said fine, that they would
play along with the charade if any morons from California or Detroit
called to check. And of course, I notified the licensing board in
Florida that I'd be posing as a Florida licensed psychologist on a
public place so that anybody who cared to could verify this data, and
then report me to the authorities for using a license that doesn't
belong to me. Guess what? I've been getting away with for almost 7
years. And with "detectives" like McKelvy, I can get away with it
forever.

ROFLMAO !!!!

And you question the use of terms like paranoid and delusional when
applied to your online behavior? You just provided some very
convincing evidence that it fully applies.

Sure, your beliefs about me are perfectly valid. It's the rest of the
world (almost) that's wrong.

ROFLMAO !!!!

Bruce J. Richman

Paul "The Verifier" Dormer wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" emitted :

[...]

I hadn't put much thought ot it. I'm surprised there isn't some sort
of centralized patient-record system by law, as no doubt a lack of one
must cause a lot of issues. That said - I'm not entirely sure what
happens to your records in the UK when you visit a private medical
facility, as I use the NHS.

In my opinion, the US needs some form of nationalized health care system. The
present system just leaves too many people without any medical care at all.

About the closest thing I've discovered
here is the use of a database by several large pharmacy chains that
have stores throughout the US, so if a patient tries to get a
prescription filled at one store, it can quickly be checked for
duplication - particularly if it is a "controlled substance" - a
designation used in the US for many habit-forming drugs such as
painkillers, tranquilizers, narcotics, etc.

I'm sure William S. Burroughs would have found a way round that ;-)

As would Rush Limbaugh

Have you cosidered either biofeedback treatment or hypnosis for pain
anaesthesia?

I had a course in hypnosis in an attemtp to relieve "restless legs"
(Ekbom syndrome). It was not successful in alleviating the underlying
symptoms, but I did learn some techniques for coping with it. I
suspect Mikey might also learn some useful techniques for managing
pain.

Well, at least you were open-minded enough and curious enough to
investigate some non-chemical treatment options. I'm not suggesting
that pain is purely psychological, but it's long been known that a
specific person's perception of pain and their ability to tolerate it
can be significantly influenced by psychological factors.

Makes sense. The worst thing you can do with pain is try to "fight"
it. As it happens, I have R2-3 nerve damage aka Meralgia parenthetica.
Having previously learned various relaxtion (inclduing self hypnosis)
and breathing techniques, I'd have to say they are useful in managing
pain without chemicals. YMMV.

Part of my practice involves teaching people how to relax. Ond of the most
potent methods I use is progrressive muscular relaxation training, which is
very similar to hypnotc relaxation inductions. It innvolves breathing
exercises as well. Also very kinds of visual imagery that people can associate
with being relaxed.

These procedures are not only use with pain problems, but also, obviously, with
many anxiety-based disorders, such as phobias, psychogenic sexual disorders
involving performance anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.

('ve also been trained in hypnosis and sometimes use it with well motivated
patients.

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim down south..

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Paul Dormer wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" emitted :

Very true. I mentioned that I've seen extensive oral surgery performed
under hypnosis with no pain reactions by the patient. Also, it's well
known that women have given birth under hypnosis with no anaesthesia
and no evidence of pain being experienced.

Also, there are various proponents of self-induced pain, including
folk who suspend themselves from meathooks for laughs. I'm not
suggesting Mikey should be hung from a meathook but......... ;-)

Do you remember the famous scene from "On the Waterfront"? :-). Perhaps if
the decide do a modernized version, they'll consider him.

Speaking of self-induced pain, there are also people who walk on coals, lie on
beds of nails, etc. The mind-body connectin can be very strong.

Hypnosis is not designed to deal with the *cause* of the pain, but
rather some of the major contributing factors such as muscular
contractions that often arise from underlying conditions and cause
pain. And of course, there is also a cerfain amount of expectancy
involved with chronic pain patients. Hypnosis can work on this mental
component and train a person to expect a a different outcome from the
underlying biological condition.

Biofeedback training in which a person is trained to relax muscle
groups, for example, has also been used quite frequently in the
treatment of back pain, tension headaches, and many other conditions.

My last experience of biological feedback involved a stethoscope which
I purchased from a vet. Freaked myself out!! :-)

LOL ! That'snot quite what I had in mind. :-). When I was in high school and
part of adolescent teenage smartasses that sometimes did sick jokes, we had a
physics teacher who was hard of hearing, and wore a hearing aid with a rather
large hearing device in his shirt pocket. (Hearing aids didn't used to be
miniaturized and one piece). This teacher was also quite a dork - he had no
sense of humor and often bored us with his complaints about everything.
Anyhow, by prior arrangement, we decided to teach him a liesson. One day, he
came into class and asked various students questions, we all moved our lips but
didn't say anything. After a while, he figured his heaing aid wasn't working
correctly, so he turned the volume way up. You can guess what happened the
next time he asked a question !

Your story reminded me of that.

Personally, if I'm going to listen to heart beats, I only want it to be on an
audiophile version of Dark Side of the Moon. :-)

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
It's Grim down south..

Bruce J. Richman