Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default News in the world of Global Warming

On Nov 22, 5:14*am, Andre Jute wrote:
On Nov 20, 4:28 pm, RonSonic wrote:

Like so many things I recommend giving this time to prove itself out before
acting or speaking rashly. But then, that's how I felt about Global Warmism
itself.

Short version: The British Met office at Hadley has been allegedly hacked and
years of emails and documents were opened and exposed on the internets. The
director there confirms the hackage and says that these are indeed their emails
and documents. Actually, it looks a lot more like an inside job than an external
hacker

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/a.../heraldsun/com...

Unless someone spent a lot of time writing fake emails the numbers have been
subjected to a lot more warming than has our climate.

Easy to create a "consensus" if you're willing to just lie to people.

Ron

One really has to wonder how many times the corruption in climatogy
will have to be exposed before the politicians start smelling the
decay of scientific principle.

This is utterly Stalinesque. These socalled scientists are not even
asking, "What is the truth?" They start and end by saying, "How can we
arrive at the politically desired result?" In short, they knew from
the beginning that they were lying, that Michael Mann was lying, that
the hockey stick was and is a lie told by Mann, Briffa, the IPCC, and
by the so-called "peer reviewers". They sold out to the IPCC
bureaucrats more than a decade ago, and the pols (with the honorable
exception of Senator Barton's committee whom I've quoted here before)
still haven't found them out!

Ugh!

Andre Jute
*Global Warming is like Scientology, only with less science

Enjoy!