Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chevdo

Default Clients and The Loudness Wars

Dumbass Dorsey stated:

Well, you told folks to keep it under 78 columns, but then had text out to
column 85 yourself.... that doesn't sound so serious to me.

Moron, I told the ONE person who DIDN'T keep it under 78 to keep it under 78
columns because I either have to fix the ****ing formatting before posting, or
risk an idiot like you responding telling me that my post was 85 columns, and I
refuse to fix other people's stupid mistakes, so that's why both retard's post
and my response to retard were over 78 columns. Have you ever seen me post
over 78 columns to any post that was 78 columns or less? Maybe you should have
thought about that before deducing that I was 'joking'. Someone who's
worshipped for being a so-called genius around here as much as you are should
probably rub a couple braincells together before trolling me yet again.