Thomas P. Gootee

Default Curve Tracer: UPDATE

[Sorry for the "commercial" instrusion, if you're not interested.]

-------------------------------------

Curve Tracer: UPDATE

-------------------------------------

My CURVE TRACER webpage has been updated:

For details, cool photos, etc., see:

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteect.htm

With the kit version, I now (again) supply ready-to-use printed
circuit boards (PCB's), etched and drilled, and "silk-screened" on the
component sides. (And I still offer the lower-cost version of the kit,
with the "do-it-yourself" PCBs and *everything* needed to easily make
them.)

The Curve Tracer now also includes a complete set of circuit
SCHEMATICS (along with the component-layout and wiring diagrams, parts
lists, instructions, etc, which were always included).

Also included, now, are diagrams with TEST-POINTS' waveforms, DC
voltages, and resistances.

A complete "Operator's and Service Manual" is also being created
(which will automatically be supplied to all past purchasers). My
goal is to make the manual as good as the older Tektronix ops/service
manuals! It will be produced in both bound, paper form and in
electronic form.

I now also offer a "fully-assembled and tested" version of the Curve
Tracer!

I have been getting some wonderful feedback from Gootee Curve Tracer
users. So check it out, at:

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteect.htm

Thanks!

Regards,

Tom Gootee

-----------

Español:

La traducción española de la lengua está disponible copiando este
mensaje y pegándolo en el URL abajo.

Italiano:

La traduzione italiana di lingua è disponibile copiando questo
messaggio ed incollandolo al URL qui sotto.

Deutsch:

Deutsche Sprachenübersetzung ist vorhanden, indem sie unten diese
Anzeige kopiert und sie am URL klebt.

Français:

La traduction française de langue est disponible en copiant ce message
et en le collant au URL ci-dessous.

Português:

A tradução portuguese da língua está disponível copí esta mensagem e
colando a no URL abaixo.

URL of AUTOMATIC LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn